Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

A Rattlesnake in Eastern Pass?

<< < (8/8)

Ellen11v:

--- Quote from: Sigyrn on August 20, 2019, 11:10:24 pm ---I'd also like to mention there's a surprise in The Grounds that's no one's really picked up on yet. I'll refrain from posting any screenshots so people are surprised by what they find.

--- End quote ---
May I ask you Sigyrn how long it took you to find it? Or were you part of shaping that lil’ easteregg? And if you discovered it yourself and you feel like it should be pointed out qhen it’s found, then why don’t you have that honor?  :o
or perhaps your wish is just to let more people find it themselves before its secrets are revealed ;p

Sorry I’m suspecting you like that xD

*searching mode activated*

LadySigyn:

--- Quote from: Ellen11v on August 21, 2019, 04:45:41 am ---May I ask you Sigyrn how long it took you to find it? Or were you part of shaping that lil’ easteregg? And if you discovered it yourself and you feel like it should be pointed out qhen it’s found, then why don’t you have that honor?  :o
or perhaps your wish is just to let more people find it themselves before its secrets are revealed ;p

Sorry I’m suspecting you like that xD

*searching mode activated*

--- End quote ---
I'm not responsible for it, and I did not find it myself. BlueMuzzleFlash pointed it out in game a few days ago, and we were both surprised and had a nice chat about it. Pretty much only the two of us knew about it from what I know of. Or maybe not, who knows. It's an interesting find.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version