Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

A Rattlesnake in Eastern Pass?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Jango_Fett:

--- Quote from: FuzzyOwlFeet on May 30, 2019, 04:40:58 am ---
--- Quote from: Jango_Fett on May 30, 2019, 02:38:03 am ---apart from the cave paintings i haven't seen much myself

i also have no eyes so that makes it hard

--- End quote ---
Ooh where did you see cave paintings? I haven't seen those yet :)  I would imagine no eyes would make that quite a challenge XD

--- Quote from: A.P.S. on May 30, 2019, 03:45:07 am ---I've found animated fish somewhere, but I don't exactly remember where. The new snowy map, if I'm correct. It made me feel really proud of the content creators here. ^-^

--- End quote ---
Oh wow! I haven't ever found the snowy map, I'll have to find it tomorrow and look for them! That's so neat, thank you for sharing <3

--- End quote ---

they're somewhere in the snow biome map thing that currently doesn't work i don't think.

A.P.S.:
Found this in Eastern Pass after falling in a narrow little ravine and trying to get back up. Perfect.

Valar.Morghulis:
There are also butterflies in Eastern Pass which is adorable ^^

Ame88:
Yup! I absolutely love all the easter eggs that were put into those maps. It makes the game feel more...homey. Just some small little fun things that can make the biggest of differences when exploring~

Astraea:
Oh WOW! I am surprised I haven't caught the other easter eggs other than the animated fish. I must go explore now. >:I

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version