Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Any ideas on the party chat hint given?

(1/2) > >>

A.P.S.:
So I just got to see the new update and eeeeeeee I'm so happy and proud of what's been added in. One thing that's got my interest though is the new "Activities" section in the party tab.

One "theory" of mine is this could be for quests or something similar to Impressive Title's gameplay, and perhaps that's either what Feral-Heart was supposed to be, but was never finished, or this is the direction staff is deciding to take.

I used to be fairly opposed to the idea, but I'm actually starting to like it in some ways, or at least, I'm not going to be upset over whichever option they decide to go with.

So what's everyone's idea? Sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched it up and didn't see anything so far, at least, nothing directly about this unless I didn't see.

Ame88:
I honestly want to think that it'll be a mini-game tab of some sorts. What those games are I'm not sure lmao Only things I can think of are maybe a dice roll system, tag, hide and seek, or various other small things. However if not tag or hide and seek, I have an idea of how it could work pff. There's also an Activities tab when you bring up someone's info window. I'm very excited to see what in the world they have planned for those.

A.P.S.:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on July 16, 2019, 01:41:17 am ---I honestly want to think that it'll be a mini-game tab of some sorts. What those games are I'm not sure lmao Only things I can think of are maybe a dice roll system, tag, hide and seek, or various other small things. However if not tag or hide and seek, I have an idea of how it could work pff. There's also an Activities tab when you bring up someone's info window. I'm very excited to see what in the world they have planned for those.
--- End quote ---
Oooh I just saw that in the info tab. It reminds me a bit of how you could request to duel in FreeRealms- even if I only remember bits and pieces, it stills reminds me.

Now I wanna go on a hunt to find stuff not covered in the update logs.

Kuri:
I'm not really sure aside from the "activities" tab.  Ame pretty much summed it up for me.  Party co-op' things?

Hakumi:
Hmmm...
I would imagine it'll be some sort of 'tracker' based on what the player did specifically..
And everything would be marked off in there. Lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version