Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Any ideas on the party chat hint given?

<< < (2/2)

Jango_Fett:
some kind of quest system i think

Wyldercat:
I think it might be an event thing of sorts for groups. Like you can schedule an "activity" like if there's a roleplay event or a party or something. I'm honestly not sure what it could be, but I hope its something cool!

A.P.S.:
Honestly the fact you said "one of you" makes me think that's it's one of the answers that wasn't seconded or already suggested and now I'm on a quest to figure this out.

--- Quote from: Wyldercat on July 22, 2019, 12:07:25 am ---I think it might be an event thing of sorts for groups. Like you can schedule an "activity" like if there's a roleplay event or a party or something. I'm honestly not sure what it could be, but I hope its something cool!

--- End quote ---

^ I feel like it's not this since you can view it without someone being in a group or party.

--- Quote from: Jango_Fett on July 18, 2019, 06:28:37 pm ---some kind of quest system i think

--- End quote ---

^ This one would be weird being there's no quests yet. Why work on something for one thing if you seemingly haven't made the one thing to begin with (by that, I mean why work on the ability to do quests with people when you don't already have quests added)? Unless, this has been hidden in the code we can't see.

Which would leave this.

--- Quote from: Hakumi on July 18, 2019, 05:55:10 pm ---Hmmm...
I would imagine it'll be some sort of 'tracker' based on what the player did specifically..
And everything would be marked off in there. Lol.
--- End quote ---

or maybe I'm overthinking all this and I need to sleep because it's like 5 AM here

A.P.S.:

--- Quote from: xSpirit on July 22, 2019, 09:45:22 am ---
--- Quote from: A.P.S. on July 22, 2019, 09:24:29 am ---Honestly the fact you said "one of you" makes me think that's it's one of the answers that wasn't seconded or already suggested and now I'm on a quest to figure this out.

--- End quote ---

It's possible it was suggested before... honestly, I don't remember all the suggestions lol
i meant one of you who posted in this topic.

oh, a tip for everyone:
The info window activities tab, and the party activities aren't the same thing, in fact they are a completely different game mechanic. (Even if they could be related later on)

--- End quote ---

I forgot to specify that but I got what you meant. >.< That's why I only quoted the ones here.

But oh- tiME TO GUESS FOR BOTH

LadySigyn:

Looks like we got some clues though. Looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version