Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Is it still worth rping/playing FH ?

(1/2) > >>

kaczek:
Sorry if thats wrong forum category))

So.. is it still worth roleplaying in this game ? I have seen many rp packs sitting and posting movie clips
I used to rp back in 2012 - 2014 or 15 but after those years lots of my friends and rp partners left, feels like FH was more popular in 2012/13..
I wanted to try again but im afraid of many things: is it still worth playing/rping in fh ? what if theyre gonna wolfspeak ? what if im still a newbie in this ? how long will the game survive after 2019?

Azurain:
I'd say it's def still worth playing. It's still pretty active and hopefully with the source code found and actual real updatese being made, it will grow once more. There are plenty of packs and other groups that rp as you said, but a lot of them aren't really Wolfspeak. If anything, you can create your own group!

Aico:
Well the game has lost a lot, yes. But the way for this game to thrive is for the community to still believe in the game and help it. With the source codes being out and updates are able to be made now, people have been starting to come back which I think is great. I’d say FH is still worth playing.

Valar.Morghulis:
It really depends, I’ve seen lots of packs and role-play groups this Summer so It’s definitely worth a shot if you’re into that. The game was definitely more popular back in 2012 yes, but considering that there isn’t many games like FeralHeart online, I’d stay that it still is for the most part. And since the source code is now being used properly, I believe there’s still more to come, new features, etc.

Wyldercat:
I do have to agree that the game had a lot more life back then... but I'd say that there's still enough people to stick around for. I see plenty of roleplays advertising in grounds still. Like Obsxura pointed out, there's not really a lot of alternatives to FH. If not for the community, that should be enough to keep the game alive.
I'd say it's still worth it. The game seems to have come back a bit since 1.17, and more upcoming content should keep the game alive well into the next few years. Just give it a shot, and I'm sure you'll find a roleplay that works for you. : )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version