FeralHeart Creations > Finished Maps

Island of the Equinox / Antumbral Mines

(1/4) > >>

dinodragon:
Hi... After a 3-4 year absence from this game I recently checked up on it and was surprised to see that it's still up and running. The last time I made a map was five years ago, and I remember it being a lot of fun, so I decided to try it again. This is the second map I've ever made and posted.

Also, sorry about the position of the primary portal that brings you back to the Cape... I have no idea why but I couldn't move it or anything. It's still accessible, but just in a really awkward place that makes it look ugly.

This little pack comes with two maps that are linked together. They are public, so anyone may download this and use it as they see fit, but please be respectful of other users who may also want to use it as well.

Last time, I had a friend download and install the map before I posted it publicly to make sure that everything displayed correctly for other people. However, I was unable to do that this time. Everything should be working correctly but if you run into any issues with this map please do not hesitate to let me know in this thread!

PREVIEWS

Happy exploring!

DOWNLOAD
CLICK HERE

Installation instructions are provided in the readme file.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you don't ALREADY have any .fho files in your FeralHeart exports folder named EquinoxObjects.fho or AntumbralObjects.fho, because this map pack has files with those names that need to go into your exports folder. Replacing the files may cause issues with other maps. I don't think this will be a problem, but just to be on the safe side...

SpicyDirt:
Very lovely map you made there! And welcome back to the game!

Azurain:
I love it, especially the mines!

dinodragon:

--- Quote from: SpicyDirt on July 20, 2020, 02:54:14 am ---Very lovely map you made there! And welcome back to the game!

--- End quote ---

I'm so glad you like it! And thank you, I appreciate it! ^_^ I'm happy to be back, this game holds a lot of precious memories for me

--- Quote from: Azura on July 20, 2020, 03:04:56 am ---I love it, especially the mines!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! :D I'm happy to hear that, because the mines were a bit more difficult to work on. I didn't really have a clear picture of what I wanted for the mines so I tried multiple designs before settling on the final one. Thank you again ^_^

Dark_heart:
Gonna download it asap. Screenies looks awesome, I see you made gooooood job  ;) Welcome back to the game, hope I'll meet you there ^-^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version