Author Topic: Does anyone still have The Mountains of Melandru? EDIT: Yes!  (Read 707 times)

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
Does anyone still have The Mountains of Melandru? EDIT: Yes!
« on: September 25, 2022, 06:22:37 am »
Back when I first started using custom maps (somewhere in the late cretaceous period of the internet), the first map to ever take my breath away was Genesis199's The Mountains of Melandru and its associated map, Frostfall.  That was actually my first introduction to Skyrim music, and I was instantly hooked.

Unfortunately, the old download link doesn't seem to work anymore.  Does anyone still have this map, or a working link to it?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 05:59:22 pm by Kingservant »
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. That's my King. I wonder, do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge

Offline Saboomba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • Saboomba
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone still have The Mountains of Melandru?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 08:56:26 am »
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:01:43 am by Saboomba »

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone still have The Mountains of Melandru?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 04:31:05 pm »
Whoa, thanks!  I'm amazed you still have them!  The link might work, but it requires me to request access first.  If it's your file, you might get an email from me requesting access.

EDIT: I have access, and they're downloaded now!  Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 05:58:54 pm by Kingservant »
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. That's my King. I wonder, do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge