Author Topic: So... That's it?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Naruto

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
So... That's it?
« on: April 06, 2020, 10:13:10 pm »
I'm not even sure where to start. This game held so many fond memories, and It's gone before I even had the chance to appreciate it for what this community was. I just have a few things to say. I re downloaded the game for old times sake, and even when I logged in online, I couldn't connect to the server at all. I'm seeing only as solid 16 members on everyday when I used to remember 800 at a time. It hurts. I logged in and out throughout the last few years, every few months to see if it's gotten better since 2016... Some seem to think discord killed FH, but It would have been the last thing people held on to for modern convenience. Maybe It's a good thing that I couldn't jump on today, because thinking on it, I would have been so crushed. I'm not sure if it's just server issues, but either way, I miss everyone so much. If you have pictures , or any old pictures of FH, please drop them below. Your favorite times, best times, all of it. I would like to see them. I lost all my pictures in my old laptop back from 2016. So I do not have anything left of this... Thanks for reading this.

In Game Username: Naruto
Used to be: ~Naruto_Sasuke~

l3irdie

Re: So... That's it?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 10:24:55 pm »
Unfortunately the server has been struggling with quite a bit the last two weeks, and well, other things have been a bit troubling. I'm really sorry to see you go though, but you'll always have a home here, no matter what <3
While things like a high server population and just generally different times have past us, they're still very much alive in our memories. Take care of yourself

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 12:06:28 am »
Aww. Goodbye.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 01:17:03 am »
Sorry to see you go
If you ever decide to come back we'll always be here!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 03:41:33 am »
I'm new in FH (only some months). I never saw 800 players! Hope you'll come back!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 04:09:58 am »
Sad to see ya go. :(

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 04:44:45 am »
Sad to see ya go. Hopefully the server will be fixed soon and we will be able to see ya on maybe once more <3

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 01:18:55 am »
Though many have felt this same way before, I'm sorry about what you're experiencing right now :(
We don't have to know you personally to be sad to see you go, but we all hope nothing but prosperity and good luck in your new chapter.
Remember that you're always free to return and we will always greet you again with warm, open arms! :)

Stay safe, healthy and have an amazing day!

Offline LeiaO

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • When Others are Happy...Im too
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 11:49:25 am »
Well I hope we will see the players back again with you I hope you will come back.... this game was awasome and still is...

I remember the old times ....I remeber people playin....I remember my friends...Do you remember it too ? Never forget this feeling...

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 12:46:02 pm »
I'm sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately nothing is everlasting, but that doesn't mean FH doesn't have many more years ahead of it. I've been fortunate enough to spend 8+ years with FH and its community, which I didn't expect at all, but feel incredibly grateful for. Nonetheless, I wish you the best, and if you ever decide to return, we'll be here. Take care.