Author Topic: A shout-out to the community  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
A shout-out to the community
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:12:59 am »
First off, I don't know where this topic should go because praise says "praise for friends." This is praise for a huge group. xD
Secondly, sorry this post is so freaking long but I have a lot to say.

I just want to thank the entire FH Community for being such great people. This is like a (very big) second family to me; my parents are nice but I have many great friends here who understand me a bit more, being fellow teens and all. This is one of the few parts of society that I actually like. In fact, FH is like its own society.

The game is awesome and so is everyone here! Even if there's few game updates, all the people who make meshes/mods/textures/etc. for the game are very creative. In fact, I recently learned to make some in Object Maker! And even for people who don't create stuff like that, you're still creating something. Don't think you can't contribute to FH, because you can too. You help to make a welcoming, happy, floofy atmosphere here. :D

To me (and probably many others), FeralHeart also provides a great escape from reality. We can all make our own maps, items, meshes, names, and personalized characters here. We don't have to worry about lousy crap like jobs, money, housing, and society in FH. And we don't even have to pay for this amazing place!

I love the fact that we can basically build our own "other life" here. We can all make our own appearances and be ourselves here; we all get to experience a unique and diverse community. There's no subscriptions or costs to worry about, as well as no horrible chat filters. Even if there's no hunting or combat options like in IT, this has to be the best game and forum I have ever seen! I'm very proud to be a part of this great community.

The rules are fair and there's always tons of creativity and freedom here. Here, the confining boundaries of reality are no more! And I've only encountered one or two rude people in all the time I've been here. That's incredible compared to all the morons in reality, and those few people in game weren't even that bad.

I absolutely love this place. All the irritating crap of reality and all my problems just disappear here. FH provides a truly amazing experience both in game and on the forums.

I want to thank all the great staff, fellow floofs, and nice friends here. I truly wish real life could be like this!
Thank you all! *Gives everyone a giant group hug*
FeralHeart gives me something more to look forward to every day!
-Note: My life isn't totally awful but it could be a bit better. Just want to clear that up. xD

If home is where the heart is, FH is like a second home to me. I love it with all my heart! <3
Just in case anybody is curious, I'm the flame colored wolf on the bottom right couch. The white wolf next to me is my friend AlphaEclipse.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 01:17:14 am by Chapawee »
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

AlphaEclipse

Re: A shout-out to the community
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 02:53:20 am »
Heh heh, it's very nice of you to write this, myself feeling that Feral Heart is the most amazing game ever. Like ya' said, I just love being able to create presets and maps, making the game even more amazing. I also love how Feral Heart isn't a place for judgment or anything else like that. *Huggles*

Hmm, I'm not sure where this topic should go, I'm pretty sure the mod(s) will move it if needed though.  ;)

Heh, I can see myself in your screenie there!

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 03:08:12 am »
Hi AlphaEclipse! :)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 02:11:31 pm »
Aww this was nice to read. It's nice to know that there are people who aren't completely fed up of FeralHeart for the lack of update or the way the rules work. :)
Just going to move this to the Praise section. And a nuzzle for you for being lovely and committed ^^

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 02:26:39 pm »
Awh, very nice to write this. FH is like a THIRD family (my real-life family, my really close friends, and FH) for me. FH is cool as my friends ;)
+floof

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 05:30:01 pm »
Aww, thank you guys! *huggle* I'm glad this post didn't sound too corny/cliche too. xD

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 06:17:03 pm »
D'aww, it's nice of you to write this, floof. It's because of people like you we keep on going back to Feral Heart and smiling the whole way through. <3

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 06:31:09 pm »
This game has actually /saved/ my life many times. Death thoughts, crap like that. I've left if you didn't know becuase of the rude people, but if you take away those floofs, this game is a life saver. If it weren't for my friend at school, I wouldn't know about this game, and I probably wouldn't be posting this right now. I hightly agree with you, the only thing is I've seen far more rude people. My life is far beyond awful, and my friend even made a comment the other day that my life on here is happy and "perfect" in a way, but really my life sucks. I loved reading this, and I'm glad you like it. For me, the rules are more than fair, becuase you'll find them just about anywhere. Thanks for this awesome post!~

~Shadow

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 06:53:25 pm »
You're welcome floofs! And I'm glad my post helped you, Shadow Angel. :)

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 12:57:40 am »
^^