Author Topic: A Big Thank you for all the support!  (Read 1655 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
A Big Thank you for all the support!
« on: August 23, 2014, 08:30:53 pm »
For quite a few weeks now; ever since I quit my game, I had received silent support. These special floofs know who they are; they got me back up on my feet and helped me battle through the tough times.

I was really weak at one point; I was about to break, but these floofeh butts came right in time c: I really do appreciate all the help I have received from you guys! You helped me through all the drama, rough times and helped me sort things out in my life!

Stitch
Aq (casting)
KoolWolfe (vadarian)
Kawoie
Impressive Ruins Staff aswell as some of the SoM members c:

Thank you guys, your helping hand really meant a lot! I am proud to have such friends! I know I haven't named everyone, that is why I will update the list with everyday! It is an amazing feeling to know that I can count on you to make me smile when tears are gathered in my eyes!

Thank you! <3
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline shineah

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Thank you for all the support!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 12:29:08 pm »
Hello Support (sorry for my bad english i life in germany)
My Acc is banned but i dont know why? can help me plese? or end baned? thanks for the answer ^^

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Thank you for all the support!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 02:54:53 pm »
Please refrain from bumping old threads, as this thread is nearly 4 years old. If you have a question for the author of this thread, the best way to contact them would be via PM. Or, if you are talking about a ban within the Feral Heart game, please PM me or another staff member about the issue. I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent further bumping. The author of this thread can feel free to PM me if they are still active and wish to have this thread unlocked. Thank you!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.