Author Topic: A Goodbye </3  (Read 1405 times)

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
A Goodbye </3
« on: October 18, 2014, 03:15:07 pm »
My sister, as most of you know, has been a loved and significant member in many communities, including this one. CrystalWolfTear, may not have been a perfect person without a flaw in her life but she was an inspiration to many; especially to me. I am proud that I could have a sister like her, with many a smile, joy..etc. We shared many memories together, went through many situations which shaped us to be strong and independent individuals... Yet despite this, she became dependent on depression; slowly getting lost and overwhelmed.

Her memory will not fade; however to me, all her mistakes will be forgotten, as I watch the candles being lit one by one as a tribute to a ghostly memory of an inspiration. She may not have been widely popular but she had some of the most loyal and caring friends that anyone could ask for... In fact she considered everyone her friend. It is with great sadness that I have to bring you these news and inform the many who are yet unaware of the fact. CrystalWolfTear has died on the 22nd September 2014 at approx 16:04. I came to late, this has burdened me for weeks.... 

It is a wound that no time can heal; a silent whisper that no one can feel; a torn goodbye that nothing can seal; and a memory which no one can steal.
---

In memory of her, Jay Feathers has made a beautiful signature which you may like to put in your signature -

Please also light a candle for her </3 http://forbiddentears.muchloved.com/frame.aspx?df=false
----
A memorial song for her; Shane Wirkes - House Practice
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: A Goodbye </3
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 06:09:10 pm »
I have heard about this a bit recently. As a member of Shadow's Of Mine and seeing Crystal around this site, I can say that she was a helpful, sweet person. It's so upsetting to hear that she passed away. She definitely will be missed.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: A Goodbye </3
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 07:49:38 pm »
Ah.
For some reason, when I seen her journal entries... I had a feeling it would come to this, my gut had known... I indeed urged to say something, but I wasn't sure so I kept myself contained.
I just knew.
Well, I am very sorry for your loss, Ms. She seemed like a very wonderful girl.
It is never the answer, never.
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." - Phil Donahue
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!