Author Topic: Sycaines *HYPER NEW!*  (Read 1506 times)

Offline BrokenAsh

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I dont suffer from insanity I enjoy it!
    • View Profile
Sycaines *HYPER NEW!*
« on: April 05, 2018, 03:50:34 am »
Area Of Origin

Sycaines were originally found in northern Alaska during the last iceage, however now they have moved south into Canada and even farther down (summer sycaines)

Summer Sycaines

These sycaines are currently found in southern Missouri down to key west. These are typically very docile and often are more afraid of you than you of them. However, when threatened they are not above using their razor sharp teeth against you. They do not have a mane as large as the arctic sycaine. However they can puff up their hackles and chest fur to make themselves appear threatening. They can be easily mistaken as natural wolves but they have a feline tail

Arctic Sycaines
The Arctic sycaine is found in Canada and the northern states (alaska,montana, washington etc) These sycaines are very passive aggressive so they can turn on you very easily. They are very large and have long fur to look threatening. They are easily mistaken for a light colored tibeten mastiff

Thank you for reading

TAKE THE LEAP! Make Change! Do Awesome!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Sycaines *HYPER NEW!*
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 05:08:15 am »
Boi I live in southern MO. I wish these were real cause they look adorable. Although the arctic one....all that floof....I need 24.