Author Topic: History of who nuzzled you  (Read 8980 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: History of who nuzzled you
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 05:07:04 am »
Ninjas like lurking in the dark.

Ninjas like to floof quietly.

Generally speaking, yes, I do get curious, although I think it's nice that there is no emphasis on indentifying the people who gave the floof, as that would perhaps slightly alter the point of it existing at all. When one sees who recognizes him, he in turn recognizes that person. Potential stirs for a scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours cycle. Subsequently, it becomes less about the person receiving the floof and giving kudos to his behavior and more about establishing rapport and generating attention.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2019, 06:13:56 am »

Generally speaking, yes, I do get curious, although I think it's nice that there is no emphasis on indentifying the people who gave the floof, as that would perhaps slightly alter the point of it existing at all. When one sees who recognizes him, he in turn recognizes that person. Potential stirs for a scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours cycle. Subsequently, it becomes less about the person receiving the floof and giving kudos to his behavior and more about establishing rapport and generating attention.

The truth has been spolen. :p
doing what i feel like

Nobi

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2019, 09:10:19 am »

This

These are my thoughts exactly, I like the anonymity of it.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2019, 10:20:30 am »

Now that I read this, I completely agree that the givers of the floofs shall remain a secret, or there could be situations like "Here's a floof for floofing me!" or "Notice me in your list of floofs!" or "Uh oh I've been spotted floofing them, this could get awkward.".
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:38:58 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2020, 03:52:45 pm »
I NEED TO KNOW
also wow these days getting much more floofs it's... nice, thamnk
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2020, 05:21:19 pm »
Are you sure though? I changed my mind after reading what Warriorstrike and FlyingGrass said. Famous words.
doing what i feel like

Ironic

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2020, 05:28:51 pm »

Now that I read this, I completely agree that the givers of the floofs shall remain a secret, or there could be situations like "Here's a floof for floofing me!" or "Notice me in your list of floofs!" or "Uh oh I've been spotted floofing them, this could get awkward.".
Ah, nevermind. Changed my mind as well x')

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2020, 11:25:51 pm »
Yea, I like the sound of this. I wonder who gave me some of these

Art by QuietMacaroni