Author Topic: Contest/Activities you will like to see now or future?  (Read 2468 times)

Groogle

Contest/Activities you will like to see now or future?
« on: August 15, 2020, 01:55:15 am »
I was recently viewing the [Community Activities Hub], and I am impressed of what I've seen so far! ^^ I honestly wasn't expecting there was so many you can do? Either way, I think its great there's an alternative for others to jump in and socialize, as some may find it hard to meet new people, like myself. So, in this thread, I was wondering if anyone had ideas of contest they've wanted to see now or in the future? If not new, then something they will like to see again?

My idea(s):

Rawr Day - where everyone shows off their lions or lioness, and we're all together in the Grounds. I guess if we keeping roaring its gonna be annoying (?), but its mainly a lion day where everyone shows off their lions. You can rawr, dance, chat, etc.

Find the bone- I think this will need a map so someone can burry the hidden bones. But quick! What do canine like? Bones! Quick and find all the bones. ^^

Contest I will like to see again:
Screenshot contest

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 02:33:21 am by Groogle »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Contest/Activities you will like to see now or future?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 02:28:27 am »
A lion specific day actually sounds fun. I still need to get around to creating a new lion character since I’ve never really stuck much with felines. After World Lion Day though that really had me thinking of something similar to what you suggested so I like the idea. It could be a fun way of encouraging more canine centered players to try something new. :)

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 02:32:05 am »
A lion specific day actually sounds fun. I still need to get around to creating a new lion character since I’ve never really stuck much with felines. After World Lion Day though that really had me thinking of something similar to what you suggested so I like the idea. It could be a fun way of encouraging more canine centered players to try something new. :)
You really think i should go for it? I'm getting so excited just by thinking about it :D Thanks Sura for your input. I try my best and see what i can do.

Yea, a nice canine contest would be cool too.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 02:35:21 am »
Sure why not? Maybe I’ll have my new lion character done by then and I can join you <3 As long as you give a good bit of a date in advance and advertise it a bit I’m sure you’ll get some folks who would love to join in. I know quite a number of lion players out there, even some of the staff :)