Author Topic: Defeated  (Read 2260 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Defeated
« on: August 23, 2020, 12:41:37 pm »
Hi all,
some of you may know me and some of you may not (in which case, hi and bye).
I've been around FH for as long as I can remember and during NMO, really fought for the better of FH. As some may know, I was then appointed as part of the New Team and blah blah blah.

Nevertheless, this isn't why I'm writing my goodbye.
Over the past few year or so, I guess I've just... lost everyone?
I no longer belong in the same friendship circle I used to. I no longer feel as though I'm seen as a friend, to many people, mostly all within this community.
I can only put the blame on myself - I disappeared for quite some time and was very on & off. My activity was up and down and my existence on Discord was near enough nonexistent.
I just feel shut out to everyone. I don't belong here, truthfully speaking. I feel as though I'm seen as a nasty person - which I'm truly not - but when I try my best to make efficient changes, it's never recognised and the true me is just pushed into a cage by the rest of the world, as my "malevolence" in personality is apparently the only me.

This isn't true, but I feel defeated.

No matter the effort I've put in, I guess I'll just be the same old miscreant to everyone I know.
So I'll be taking my leave from FH/FHU/Discord. With this account, permanently. I might return under a new alias someday, but I'll for sure not announce my return if there is one.
I just feel battered and bruised and, I guess I'm giving up and putting away everything I stand for, for the... better?
I don't want to be a burden to people and FH/FHU anymore, so it's better this way I guess.

I've loved every second of being here, through thick and thin.
Goodbye.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Defeated
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 02:54:25 pm »
You were awesome part od this community, Scally. We'll miss you so much. Take care & be free, I Hope we'll meet again later.
On new account Aiiokia

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 03:24:28 pm »
I am truly sorry you feel that way, Scally. I'm sorry your efforts was not recognized and I hope one day they come to light. I hope you are safe during this rough times.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 03:47:13 pm »
I'm sorry you feel this way, Scally. I feel the same in some ways. I wish you the best of luck out there, and please do stay safe. I know we don't know each other and I don't know how you feel about me personally, but if you ever need/want to talk my PMs are open anywhere you can find me. That goes for anyone, really. Hopefully we will see you have a return in the future, even though it probably won't be under that name. Thank you for being apart of this community and thank you for all of your efforts~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 04:46:27 pm »
I'm really sorry to see you leave Scally :(
Sometijmes I feel the same way, pal. Peace and hair grease and thank you for being in this community

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 01:18:22 pm »
Saddening to see you go and that way Scally, never really met you but knew you were a great person, take care and farewell.