Author Topic: Small Feralheart Details & Other Trivia  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Small Feralheart Details & Other Trivia
« on: July 21, 2021, 01:17:13 am »
1. Once your character's finished roaring/howling their facial expression will reset to the one you set as their default, not the neutral/normal one.

I noticed this when I was messing around in a map I downloaded, once my character [Star the Moon Bear] was done roaring I noticed instead of her face resetting to "Normal/Neutral" like I expected it actually reset to the one I set as her default, which was the ear perk emote. I never noticed this since most of my character's default facial expression was the normal/neutral one.

2. More Default Emote Options

Ever wonder what the default button in game in the emotes section was for? Well, my buddy that's for your default emote. You're not only limited to the ones in the character creator, once you're out of there you can change it to whatevz. Maybe even a custom emote you yourself made!

3. Default expression

Your face resets to the one you set as your default every time you wander into a new room or your character did an action that involved their expression changing like roaring/howling.  [E.G.: Tim the Fossa was doing the lazy smile while walked towards the Grounds Portal, but once he got there his facial expression reset to smiling since that's his default expression.]

Got anything to share that's usually unnoticeable? Share away my friend!  ;)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline l3lue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓴
    • l3lueflu
    • View Profile
Re: Small Feralheart Details & Other Trivia
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 05:45:12 pm »
Somewhat related, you can also change the emote hotkeys (0-9 buttons) by holding down the number & clicking the emote you wish to change it to! c: It saves, so next time you hop on it should still be set. It even works in preset maker! (I like setting one of the emotes to tongue/lick so I can make sure the mouth texture looks right!)

icon by hiddencanaries | pixel by som2-0

My Presets

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Small Feralheart Details & Other Trivia
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 02:46:27 pm »
(I like setting one of the emotes to tongue/lick so I can make sure the mouth texture looks right!)
Me too!

Art by QuietMacaroni