Author Topic: Very Scary Story!11  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Very Scary Story!11
« on: August 14, 2021, 03:38:03 pm »
One day I visited the Feralheart site, it said ~46 players. Sad to see, but that's the new normal for now. So, I went to the "play game" tab and logged onto my main account [Oddonelynx]. I decided to play as my bobcat and off I went into the loading screen. "Please don't crash, man" I quietly thought to myself. It didn't! Yay! I loaded into a map, "The Grounds" it said. Sadly empty...=D(
The chat was silent and empty, so I roamed around the map and then I saw something strange... It was a feline character, but a SKELETON! The character was creatively named "Skeleton M" but I didn't see any username attached to it.. I just stared at the strange character both in-game and in real life. Then he turned his head towards me which actually freaked me out. Then did the "Troll Face" emote! Next thing I know, my screen went all black... Then a closeup of the skeleton-feline-character-thing popped up on my screen, and it said "OOGA BOOGA!!!". After that my game crashed and I had nightmares 4 weekz!! D:

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Very Scary Story!11
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 04:18:39 am »
Hehe very spooky! I love that this is written like a short little creepypasta :D

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 05:22:19 am »
i know this post is a bit old, but....

O__O

Okay, that was a bit freaky to hear. XD

At first, here I am thinking "aaah, probably just a cheezy, seriously-not-scary story..." Like it being a joke of being "scary", but huh.....How strange!! The no username thing...Skeleton, it crashing ur game and appearing up close on ur screen. ._.

Lol...just be glad there was no sound, like it screaming "OOGA BOOGA" X'D

If this story is even true....(Please don't take offense, lol) boy that's creepy how people can hack into something like that. 0_0 I hope you reported it?? 'XD

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 05:23:22 am »
Hehe very spooky! I love that this is written like a short little creepypasta :D

Lol ya!! X'D

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 04:38:19 pm »

O__O

At first, here I am thinking "aaah, probably just a cheezy, seriously-not-scary story..." Like it being a joke of being "scary", but huh.....How strange!! The no username thing...Skeleton, it crashing ur game and appearing up close on ur screen. ._.

If this story is even true....(Please don't take offense, lol) boy that's creepy how people can hack into something like that. 0_0 I hope you reported it?? 'XD
If I do see any weird feline skeletons saying ooga booga to me I'm recording it for sure :-\

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 04:57:24 am »

O__O

If I do see any weird feline skeletons saying ooga booga to me I'm recording it for sure :-\

Lol yes please try to do so!!! X'D I'd love to see it....If you remember to record it! Being something like that can be quite...flustering X'D