Author Topic: Update to FH and catching up  (Read 2426 times)

Offline LizzyWanders

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Update to FH and catching up
« on: August 22, 2021, 04:48:53 pm »
Hello,

I remember playing this game when I was very young and I don't know why, but these days I have a sudden urge to play it again. Sadly, I heard it's dying and that the maps that were full of people in my childhood are now empty. However, I also heard that there will be an update and I have heard of Feral Heart Unleashed. Can we access it ? Is it a test server or something ? It is hard to find informations on this game recently and I would really like it if it could come back to life somehow.

Thanks for your support.

SpicyDirt

Re: Update to FH and catching up
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 11:26:47 pm »
Welcome back to the game! It is awesome to see returning players. :)

We see the most activity on the weekends during main EST times (12PM-8PM-ish). During that time you can find quite a few players on - but not as many as back in 2013. We are trying to bring this game back to its glory days and it is when players like you come back to join us that that becomes more possible. :) We do have an update coming out for this version of the game, but as of yet we do not have a set time - but I can promise you that it is going to be fantastic!

As for FHU - they are an independent game from us and have a completely different moderation team and servers. You can find their information on their website.

I hope you have fun being back with us!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 12:29:02 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart!

Yup as Spicy said, things are more active around the middle of the day CST/EST time.

As for FU, it is an entirely separate game that is being developed by other people. They are not connected to us whatsoever. If you have any questions about it, it's best you go over there and ask them.

As for an official update, things most certainly are being worked on. We cannot say what per request of our server master, however i know for sure it will be an update that the community will love~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 03:55:24 am »
welcome back to fh!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 09:07:13 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! The game is much less dead than some people say. Hope to see you around!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2021, 12:00:59 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, things have changed yes, but the future is bright and the community is still the same wonderful one.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 09:44:00 pm »
Hehe, memories. I was a random sparkle dog named Lilliana (named after Lilliana Roxelle from one of the Barbie movies I must've been watching just beforehand). I went to Cape of Distant Worlds, and then my memory goes fuzzy but I think I accidentally annoyed some other players and they pretended to kill me so I flew away (I joined when wings were newly introduced lmao) but then dramatically fell off the cliff at the end of Cape?? Or something like that. Good times.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 10:16:59 am »
Hello,

I remember playing this game when I was very young and I don't know why, but these days I have a sudden urge to play it again. Sadly, I heard it's dying and that the maps that were full of people in my childhood are now empty. However, I also heard that there will be an update and I have heard of Feral Heart Unleashed. Can we access it ? Is it a test server or something ? It is hard to find informations on this game recently and I would really like it if it could come back to life somehow.

Thanks for your support.

Hello! welcome back. If you're concerned about the lack of activity, I recommend joining discords and looking for groups. Unfortunately the majorly dead part is roleplay, but if you like speaking with others then it's certainly lively
to be added

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 07:17:03 pm »
I recommend joining discords and looking for groups. Unfortunately the majorly dead part is roleplay, but if you like speaking with others then it's certainly lively

Man I sure do wish the game was used more.
lol

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 11:38:26 am »
Man I sure do wish the game was used more.
lol

For some reason people dislike using the game instead of social media apps. I do admit it's more effective to use discord, but I agree with you
to be added