Author Topic: old member checking in. <3  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Headless

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • have you heard? has anyone told you?
    • View Profile
old member checking in. <3
« on: September 14, 2021, 05:06:03 am »
not so much an intro as it is an intro and a check-in.

hello! i'm okt! i'm a fairly old player and have been with this game for a few years.
i don't know if anyone remembers me [and i don't expect anyone to], but i was fairly active in the grounds up until,,,to be honest, i don't remember. i was up near the portal and would talk in local with my friends pretty much daily.

i came back to check in on the community after so long. i saw the forums were still active -- much more than the game -- and decided, why not pop in and say hello?

enough about that. more about me.

this is going to be vague since i'm a very private/shy person, but since my absence, a lot has happened. i've lost some things, some very important, but i've gained new things as well. new interests, new talents, new friends i wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. i've learned new things about myself, good and bad, and have overall been doing a lot better than i was years ago. i've grown a lot since i first joined this game.

this game played a big part in my life and i still have such a soft spot for it. i recognize so many faces and usernames here. it's nice to see so many faces, new and old.

so, hello feral heart community. it's been a while, but i wanted to stop by and say hello for the first time in a few years, even if nobody completely remembers me. <3

okt - she/her - checking up on this site after god knows how long.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: old member checking in. <3
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 10:13:21 am »
Welcome back to FH, Okt! I do believe I recognize your user, and remember you sitting around the grounds in the past. 

I'm sorry you've been through such trying times since you were last with us, but despite that, it's very uplifting to hear that you've gained new things during that time, as well as growth and knowledge. I commend you for seeing the positives amongst it all.

As yourself, this game means a lot to many of us, and it's a delight to have you return.

I hope to see you around soon! <3

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 01:53:15 pm »
Welcome back to our lovely little game!

I'm happy to hear that you are learning about you. It is important for people to understand themselves and that can be a difficult process <3 so kudos to you for figuring life out. <3

I hope that you enjoy it here still like you did in the past!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 07:24:26 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Your username does seem familiar to me. Probably saw you here and there a couple times lmao

I'm very sorry to hear about your losses, but it's also uplifting to hear about your gains~ I'm so glad FeralHeart has been such a big part of your life, just as it has for so many others. Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 02:00:19 am »
Welcome back to FH! We're happy to see you've rejoined us c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus