Author Topic: lonership  (Read 2183 times)

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
lonership
« on: September 29, 2021, 10:54:26 am »
making new friends is difficult
to be added

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: lonership
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 11:21:16 am »
I personally have no problems with it, but with the low player base it can be hard. Especially since entire maps go AFK

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 01:25:37 pm »
Hey there dany!

Making friends can be difficult, I understand. Talking to people in-game is a great way to make some friends! While a lot of people may seem to be AFK - there are plenty that are around and just don't talk (calling myself out)! Also, if you run around through the maps you can generally find people hanging out and such and they are generally active.

Don't let the AFK people stop you from trying to make friends. Just throw out some messages in local chat and there are bound to be people to respond. :)

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 03:16:43 pm »
Hey there dany!

Making friends can be difficult, I understand. Talking to people in-game is a great way to make some friends! While a lot of people may seem to be AFK - there are plenty that are around and just don't talk (calling myself out)! Also, if you run around through the maps you can generally find people hanging out and such and they are generally active.

Don't let the AFK people stop you from trying to make friends. Just throw out some messages in local chat and there are bound to be people to respond. :)

I don't mind the AFKing, it's just that some people simply poof from the game. I used to have a few friends but they're rendered nonexistant
to be added

Offline AruNeo-BR

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Olá,me chamo Aru equero muito novas amizades ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 06:26:34 pm »
they're all dead, no one speaks, it's no use this game honestly for me already died a year, especially because the only thing you have to do is talk, and nothing ever changes.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 01:02:03 am »
I don't mind the AFKing, it's just that some people simply poof from the game. I used to have a few friends but they're rendered nonexistant

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 12:59:10 pm »
There are still quite a few people who play this game on the regular. The best times to get on the game for activity are the weekends around midday. This game was made for kids and a lot of kiddos play - hence why the game generally has lower activity during school hours.

It doesn't help that we have one map that people like to gravitate towards to just sit and watch. There are many other maps to explore and have fun in - which a few members do use to their advantage! I think that if people weren't inclined to remain in the singular maps, we would see less people AFKing and more people talking, making friends, and enjoying the game.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 09:49:59 pm »
Agree lmao. I only play the game when im bored asf but most people on it are afk so you cant rlly find someone fun to play with. My opinion.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 12:33:19 am »
Agree lmao. I only play the game when im bored asf but most people on it are afk so you cant rlly find someone fun to play with. My opinion.
Everyone needs to go AFK sometimes. But what's the point of opening up a game just to never play it? It's like going to a Dairy Queen, picking a table to sit at, and just staring off into oblivion the entire time you're there.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 05:52:34 pm »
Everyone needs to go AFK sometimes. But what's the point of opening up a game just to never play it? It's like going to a Dairy Queen, picking a table to sit at, and just staring off into oblivion the entire time you're there.
^^

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!