Author Topic: Just checking in  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Yoshidinosaur

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Just checking in
« on: November 14, 2021, 02:34:29 pm »
How've you guys been? Hope everyone who's still around have been well. It's hard to remember the people who I made friends with on here were but I know I had a hell of a good time, I know older players are on here but I'd guess most of the people I interacted with are long gone. I think this is actually my first post on here that is kind of funny haha, also glad to know there are new players around as well, always thought it was an attractive game, there things I'm still not sure what to think of but overall I'm glad the game is still around. May post again in the future but other than that I'm not sure, I'll at least check in around the next few days, take care guys.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 02:38:13 pm by Yoshidinosaur »

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
Re: Just checking in
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 03:37:39 pm »
tiring
to be added

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 04:23:54 pm »
Good so far, on my time here there have been some ups and downs, but it has got much better!
I know how it feels when people close to you leave, its almost like its eerily quiet without them here. But thats a part of life that you cant escape, since things come and go, and the best thing to do is move on to even better things that await down the path!
I hope to see you around more and maybe we will cross in game too :D
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 07:04:55 pm »
Pretty good! I tend to spend most of my time stalking the forums and vibing online, but it's a wonderful community to be part of anyways!

A lot of people I grew up with in this community have long since moved on, but I've made quite a few new friends here and I'm happy to have met them! Hope to catch you around some time as well, it'll be nice to have more faces on the forums and in-game~

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 03:19:21 pm »
Hey there! I don’t always have time to get in game anymore due to working full time, but I do try to get on every now and then! I love this community and always have — it’s been a big part of my life since I was young and has stuck with me for many years. I for one, know that I’ll be here until this game dies and I hope that it still has a long ways to go before that!

I have a lot of amazing friends that I’ve made on the game, most of them new, but I can tell that they’re friendships that are going to last for a very long time! Hope to see you in game sometime, and it’s always nice to see friendly faces on the forums as well!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!