Author Topic: The Feral Plains Herd  (Read 2482 times)

arilioness

The Feral Plains Herd
« on: April 18, 2020, 12:55:27 pm »

Welcome to the Feral Plains Herd!
We are a Semi-realistic and Semi-literate zebra herd, we will have unique zebra characters of our own zebra breed of feral lands, we will chat (both in-game and on our own forum!), roleplay, and overall have fun!, it will be both in and out of game!, here is some overall info:
Name: The Feral Plains Herd
Territory/den: Eastern pass (you can see the den in the picture above)
Members/Ranks:
Leader: Zega (arilioness)
Co-leader: Zabu (Legendum)
Mods (forum): None
Sentry: None
Members: None
Apprentices: None
Foal-caretaker: None
Foals: None
Links
Character creation: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68129.msg933607#msg933607
Forum chat, roleplay etc: https://theferalplainsherd.proboards.com/

Rules
You must be kind with eachother!
Please do NOT roleplay things that are clearly against the rules of FH in-game, we might allow certain things on our forum however, but you must ask me what we do allow
DO ask me if your character is alright before posting about it on our character board, you can do this by privately sending me a screenshot of them
Our roleplays are Semi-literate, so spelling mistakes are allowed
Our roleplays are Semi-realistic, we will mostly base our behavior of those of real zebras, but its allowed to do something that a real zebra would not do
Even though i will check your character, its recommended you do listen to the character requirements in the character creation post and that i dont have to tell you about a lot of things you should change about your character, as you should be able to understand (you may ask questions though if you dont understand something i did not make very clear!)
You dont need alot of experience in good roleplay!, you can learn along the way ^^
Please be at least semi-active on feral heart, you dont have to be active all the time, but it would be not much use to have a member in our group that is never active
There are specific ranks for members of the herd, you can view all of them and their purposes/jobs on our forum on any member's profile at  the ''groups'' button, some will be given to a member by me because i think it fits them, and some can be requested for, you can see whether its given or requested for in the description of each rank after the thing that tells what the purpose/job is, please be reminded of the fact that ranks are earned, and you CANNOT beg for it in any way, if i dont want to give you the rank, then please let it be
Powerplaying and godmodding is ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED, you will risk very much being kicked out of the herd
And overall, just follow the feral heart rules :D

How to join!
First, you will ask me!, you can just do that in the comments below, if i accept, you can start making a character!, when you're done with making a character, you can privately send me a screenshot of them and ill either accept or tell you to change something, if you have changed it, then your character is official and may be used!, you will then also be allowed to post about your character on our forum, when you have created it, friend me in-game (arilioness), and ill invite your character into our in-game group (make sure to accept the invitation), and then you have joined!, make sure you read the rules, as they are very important when you joined!, and have fun being a zebra, and one of us!, Now you just have to make an account for our forum and you're an official member of the herd! (and ofcourse you will then be able to make a thread about your character and take part in all our stuff on the forum)
Why did i make this though?
I made this because there are alot of canid/felid species, groups and roleplays on feral heart, but i want to make something unique!, i love zebras very much and i think they are quite interesting, they are also related to the horse, which i used to be obsessed with as a kid, so i thought it would be amazing to make this group!, ill hope that many others think this idea is great too, and ill hope for them to join our lovely herd ^^
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 12:00:49 pm by arilioness »

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
Re: The Feral Plains Herd
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 08:31:12 am »
can i join..? i wish to be a sentry please! >:3
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Legendum

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Chillin' with metal and noodles
    • swiftkill18
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 04:17:46 pm »
Sure, well I'll recommend to wait for Arilioness to answer but you can create an account on the forum and say that you would like to join
Gif from Princess Mononoke

arilioness

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 10:40:48 pm »
Oof yeah this group is not really active anymore because i barely visit the game, but ill see if i can get it up and running again sometime!