Author Topic: The Lion King Ending Event (Bad Title lol)  (Read 3200 times)

Sandfury

The Lion King Ending Event (Bad Title lol)
« on: January 10, 2015, 10:16:48 am »
The Lion King Ending Fight!

Grab your popcorn, grab your lionesses, it's time for the TLK Ending Fight scene!

Wait, what?
TLKEF is not much of a big RP, but more of a show. We know that the last scene when Simba comes home is epic, and we want to watch it a million times, so why not do it on Feralheart?

Cool! How, When, Where?
We have written a script in a notepad, and as of right now it currently only occupies Simba, Scar, and Nala's lines. We all have those covered, so there's no need to worry about a script. When? We will most likely be continuing these events every weekend. It's most likely that we will begin this during the afternoon or late at night because, come on, we're not morning people. Where? Easy to guess. Bonfire. Yes, I know, bad choice, but anywhere else would seem out of place. So get ready to read quickly.

(You can also see if the event is soon by seeing if either Sandfury or Shadowsofthedark posts a movie clip every now or then claiming that this will be happening soon.)

How can I contribute to this?
Well, being as the main focus is on the epic battle scene, we just need a few supporting lionesses, Rafiki, Timon, lots of hyenas, Pumba, and Sarabi. But they are not needed. The second thing you can to do help us is... Do not interfere with the show as it goes on. Yes, you can act as a lioness or one of Simba's companions, but please do not try to interact outside of the script. We will most likely ignore you and keep at it. Apologies.

Will there be any other events besides this scene?
We have not planned so, but we believe we might brew up scenes from other movies. Our main focus is this scene, though.

How long do these events last?
Depends on lag, time, and speed. Our first run was just tonight, and we managed to get through it in about 40 minutes. This is why we will only be doing it about once or twice a day.

Any extra questions that is not in our FAQ? Ask away, we'll most likely try to answer them.

Besides that, gather your friends and snacks to watch this event every now and then in Bonfire!

(We apologize for any disruptions or annoyance this may cause. We are just trying to spice up others' day and let our creativity. If you would rather not see this happen, feel free to block us. If it turns into a major issue, we will stop. This little event will include "Literate Writing" from the three main writers (or posters) Simba (Sandfury), Scar (Shadowsofthedark), and Nala (Gummydroppuppies).)

Script Excerpts (Yep, Spoilers)
SCAR: "Oh, must this all end in violence?" Scar strutted
away from the corner, striding towards the lionesses.
"I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family
member." He tried to hint at a past event, giving a
wicked grin. "Wouldn't you agree, Simba?"

SIMBA: He tried to find the truth, but his tongue
was silenced. "No, I'm not a murderer!" He cowered as
Scar led him away, not cautious of his steps.

NALA: Nala sprung forward first, letting out a
vicious roar, followed by the others. They attacked
the hyenas.