Community > Introduction

Just A Heads Up

(1/6) > >>

LupusK:
Fear not Feral Heartians! The lunatic menace has returned.... Infact, yes... Be afraid...

Anyway. I want to address my absence as I've been told some people noticed I took a leave for a while so here goes. I've been having rocky patches since the start of the year, been figuring what I'm doing for this year and stuff. Never really had a new years res'. I never really needed to change anything other than to try harder at what I want in life which is what I do most of the time so it#s not like I'll be doing anything different. Anyway, I've been wanting to get back into editing bases, figuring out my art style and get more involved with my DA. I find it tedious to just leave it, I've been wanting to get more done on my Wattpad too but I'm not sure if I can progress the story so I may have to re-do it and edit it somewhere. Taking a break from FH was actually much needed aswell as intentional, New games released on the PS4 like Far Cry: New Dawn, Kingdom Hearts 3 and soon to get Devil May Cry 5 but now the time's past and I'm getting pretty restless from my PS4, I'm coming back to FH and hopefully make an impact like last season. I have a goal set too and it's actually to make it as a MOTS, unfortunately it seems I've missed this season but I'm happy to see the likes of MoonLitSaint, Lotorshot and even Bawfle among the crowd that's nominated and qualified. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the qualifiers and will wish everyone the best of luck. BUT, now I'm back tryna make an impact, Maybe next season your friendly lunatic menace can appear on that list and not drop out because of making a stupid decision over a mental breakdown. ehhhhhh, Past is the past and I'll leave it there and look to the future so I'll be hoping to achieve the qualifying stage again next season and hopefully become a MOTS! Again, Congratulations too all that have qualified this season and I hope you win!

That about wraps this up, I'm not sure what else needs to be said, if there's any questions or something you want me to answer,
feel free to comment below and I hope to run into you around the plains but for now-

Stay Blessed!
LK

Astraea:
I wish you luck in your endeavors for this year, LupusK. Life is not easy by any means, but all any of us can do is try! I am pleased to see and hear of your return here to the community as well. I look forward to seeing you around once more!

LupusK:
Believe me, Life's hard but we're planted on the earth to make something out of nothing and I wanna die a somebody rather than a nobody by any means possible aslong as it's not against the law of course. xD
I do hope to see you around some time and I hope I can update my screenshots thread with more screenos and hopefully add you to it. ^^
I hope life's treating you well Esa' and miss seeing you around, take care until we next run into eachother. <3

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Everyone needs a break now and then, no worries.
I wish you luck on all your endeavors! Makes me happy to see your optimism for this year =)

LupusK:
I appreciate the welcome, I understand people need a break but FH is always home and I missed it too much and it was only 1-2 months. xD Still. I aim to come back and make an impact. After all, I want to jump on the MOTS band wagon again. :D Speking of, good luck on qualifying and congrats for being nominated. ^^ Hope to see you around sometime. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version