Off topic > Discussion Board

Your favorite Cartoon Network show(s)?

(1/5) > >>

Vwang:
My favorite Cartoon Network shows are probably The Amazing World of Gumball (you already see that probably) and Steven Universe, both of them are such adorable and entertainin' shows.  ^<^

Kerriki:
I really enjoyed Regular Show, Adventure Time, Teen Titans (the original), Codename: Kids Next Door, and so many others I probably can't think of right now xD

Azurain:
The only new CN shows I enjoy these days is The Amazing World of Gumball and We Bare Bears. They're honestly some of my all time favorites and I still watch them, despite being a totally grown woman. xD

Some stuff I enjoyed growing up was: Codename Kid's Nextdoor, The Grimm Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Chowder, Duck Dodgers, and if we go back EVEN farther to stuff say...my parents grew up with: Scooby Doo, Loony Toons, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tom & Jerry and Top Cat (basically a bunch of Hannah Barbara stuff suited my fancy. Will still watch it when it's on too!)

Melon:
None.

I don't have Cartoon Network.

:(

Morgra:
I haven't watched Cartoon Network in years so thinking back was kinda tricky. I remember watching more Toon Disney than Cartoon Network but out of Cartoon Network I really liked all of their Scooby Doo shows they'd air (it was the main thing i'd watch), Star Wars: Clone Wars, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and I have seen a few episode of The Amazing World of Gumball which I really enjoyed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version