Off topic > Discussion Board

Your favorite Cartoon Network show(s)?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kahbloom:
Oooh!~ I love love love this topic! I was a huge Cartoon Network kid.
I LIVED for Scooby Doo. Like from ages 3-8(ish), I was pretty much obsessed. I even had a little Scooby Doo toy that I was pretty much never seen without, lol.

I always really liked Courage the Cowardly Dog, KND, Adventure Time, Teen Titans, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Total Drama, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Looney Toons, Tom & Jerry, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, & Chowder. [There's definitely probably more, but these are the ones that first came to mind!]

Jango_Fett:
clone wars was rad

original thundercats is something i used to watch with my sister often

teanovai:
i don't watch television too often anymore but when i was younger my favourite cartoon network shows were probably ed edd & eddy, the marvelous misadventures of flapjack, codename: kids next door, courage the cowardly dog, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, robotboy and camp lazlo! i was always more of a nickelodeon kid growing up but of course i had my fair share of cartoon network programmes!

i'm keeping up with steven universe at the moment as well, can't wait for the new episodes!

Oslo:
//Edited: Old post

Morqque:
Courage the Cowardly Dog; Gumball; Regular Show; and Adventure time. As a child, I would
watch Adult Swim more often than Cartoon Network.
Cartoon Network has gone down the gutter with the artstyle so I've abandoned it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version