Off topic > Discussion Board

The NEW Lion King trailer is here! (NOW WITH POSTERS!!)

(1/13) > >>

Azurain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbLXeGSDxg

The trailer for the new Lion King movie! Comes out in theaters this July!

I watched this and I actually had tears in my eyes. To see a childhood movie being brought to literal life with this animation is nothing short of glorious. And the fact they have James Earl Jones as Mufasa still (and the original voice actor for adult Simba I think??) makes it even better!

What are you guys looking forward to with this movie? Does it look as good as you thought it would? Are you excited to see it too?

Morqque:
I have never been so excited for something in my life. The Lion King was the movie I would watch on repeat when I was a child... Even owned three VHS tapes of it, so being able to see a REALISTIC remake is freaking amazing. Oh yeah, I'm totally goingg to see it. I can't wait to see how scar looks

Notorious.:
High-key excited for this tbh! July 2019 needs to come quicker because it feels so far away from now. ;;

Likuu:
Ohhhh mannnn I got goosebumps watching the trailer, I'm beyond excited! It really does need to come sooner.

Flurr:
Aaaaah I loved this movie! I saw this trailer on my TV today, it looks incredible! It brings back childhood memories of when I used to watch it. <3 I'm so excited! It will be a while before the movie is released, but it will be worth the wait!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version