Off topic > Discussion Board

Man cave / Girl Cave show off (What does your setup look like?!)

(1/3) > >>

Ellen11v:
Right now as I create this thread it's 11.34 pm a.k.a 23.35 and I had a weird urge to create a random thread on the forum...
I want to know more about you floofs, don't be shy about it! But you don't have to post anything here if you don't feel comfortable with it, of course.

Soo... let's get to it.
What does your gaming setup look like? Or the place where you play Feral Heart?
Are you in for the PC master race, or just all casual and don't care? ;)
I like to have mine clean. I'll buy myself a new keyboard that can light up the buttons sometime. And a new headset too because this one is like 5 years old and it doesn't work properly, lol. Same with the webcam.

Valar.Morghulis:
Looks neat! Oooh I love that chair, always wanted to have one for myself but they’re so expensive xD
Loving the setup!
I myself don’t have a gaming pc, just a regular one. Though I’m planning on buying one this year hopefully.

Bawfle:
I won't show mine because it's in my room and I'm not sure I like showing pictures too personal lol

Maybe when I get my own place

x2 Monitors: Acer S240HL
Cam: Lohitech HD1080p
Motherboard: PRIME B350M-A
Keyboard: Logitec K120
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure
Headset: Roccat Khan Pro
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
(soon 780 Ti because my cousin is giving me his)
Harddrive: ADATA SU650 / WDC WD10EZEX-75WN4A0
Tablet: Wacom Cintiq 13HD

Not too impressive but it does me juuussst fine!

Ame88:
Hey this is a neat idea x) Les' gooo!

Ellen11v:
Holy crap these are neat so far! @Valar.Morghulis and @Bawfle, that’s understandable<3 and Bawfle gurl you have a Wacom Cintiq 13hd too?? That’s pretty impressive, those are not cheap at all you know! :D and they are really good.
@Ame I love how you match up your chair and your desk! Both light blue! It’s very unique, I can see why you go with babyblue on your forum posts now :D Also a neat setup :)

Can’t wait to see more from this thread!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version