Off topic > Discussion Board

Man cave / Girl Cave show off (What does your setup look like?!)

<< < (2/3) > >>

LordSuragaha:
Whoa some swanky set ups we got here. Nice gear guys. Nothing like good equipment in a comfortable cozy environment to really help you immerse into the game experience. <3

gh0ul:
I just throw my laptop to the bed and eat chips

Ellen11v:

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on February 20, 2019, 06:20:22 am ---Whoa some swanky set ups we got here. Nice gear guys. Nothing like good equipment in a comfortable cozy environment to really help you immerse into the game experience. <3

--- End quote ---
I'm glad you like! :3

--- Quote from: Lotorshot on February 20, 2019, 08:37:27 am ---I just throw my laptop to the bed and eat chips

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I have a laptop which I use in my bed sometimes too. It's pretty chill.
What kind of laptop do you use? Is that the only thing you can game on? :o

gh0ul:

--- Quote from: Lotorshot  on February 20, 2019, 08:37:27 am ---I just throw my laptop to the bed and eat chips

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I have a laptop which I use in my bed sometimes too. It's pretty chill.
What kind of laptop do you use? Is that the only thing you can game on? :o
[/quote]
Pretty much yess
But I'm getting new gaming pc next year soo I'm excite

Ame88:

--- Quote from: Ellen11v on February 20, 2019, 05:53:15 am ---@Ame I love how you match up your chair and your desk! Both light blue! It’s very unique, I can see why you go with babyblue on your forum posts now :D Also a neat setup :)

--- End quote ---

Ah why thank you x) I'm a sucker for blues, especially light or ice blue, but honestly just any blue lmao and not maybe not baby blue, but sky blue c;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version