Author Topic: Change Username isn't working  (Read 1463 times)

Offline wintermintie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Change Username isn't working
« on: December 31, 2019, 03:52:29 pm »
Hello! I've been playing feralheart for a couple of years and wanted to get back into it with somewhat of a fresh start (re: just changing my username).

When I tried to change my username it seemed to have worked once I found a name that wasn't taken. However once I clicked change it brought me back to the login page with my old user autofilled in and when I changed it to the new username and tried to login it wouldn't work.

There was a small message at the bottom saying "done" but I haven't been able to log into the user panel or the game.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Change Username isn't working
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 01:21:31 am »
There could be a few reasons why it didn't work. 1. Your user can only be 16 characters, spaces count in the character count. 2. It can't have any of the following symbols: ! @ # $ % ~. 3. Make sure you're typing your password in right when changing it.

If none of these are the issue, perhaps try to clear your browser cache/cookies.

And as a last resort:

If it's still not working, I suggest just e-mailing [email protected] with the contents; [current username] change to [username you want]. Obviously e-mailing from the e-mail you used to register that account with.

Hope this is helpful to you!

Offline wintermintie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Change Username isn't working
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 09:52:03 pm »
Yes, thank you!