Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 49931 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
.:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« on: December 04, 2013, 03:37:28 am »
Subject: Virus

Dear Professor Orozco,
The virus is ready and the dogs have been injected.

The plague has begun.

The year is 2025 and the plague has been spreading.

The virus infected the dogs minds, making them aggressive and impulsive, but still able to think for themselves. Some dogs have developed immunites to the virus, but still are affected slightly.

Humans began to fear the plague dogs, and soon moved out of the city, leaving it to crumble.

Will you survive the plague?

City of Ariondale

The River

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:42:08 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:38:26 am »
Laws of Airondale
1)   No godmodding or powerplaying
2)   Please keep it semi realistic, no wings, horns, or neon colors
3)   Respect other players
4)   Mild cursing is allowed

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:39:43 am »
Character application
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Breed-
Description or picture-
Personality-
Bio-
Infected?(you can also be immune)-

Members!

|Elsa|
?????????
Tariri
JimMoriarty
OreoHeroz
~|Demonic|~
Mayah-the-floof
MyCatMeowed
Mau
KooleWolf

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:37:39 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 06:12:20 am »

Anna
1 year old-
Female-
German Shepherd-
Description or picture- look above.
Personality- Meet her.
Bio- Will not say yet

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 08:22:08 am »

Name- Jarvis
Age- 2 Years
Gender- He is Male
Breed- Siberian Husky x Wolf
Description or picture- Jarvis is a very large canine due to his wolf side. He has a white base coat and a light reddish color spread on his back as well as some dark brown. His right eye is light blue while his left eye is amber.
Personality- Jarvis is a very intelligent dog and is a quick learner. He is very kind and gentle to to others if they are friendly. Jarvis is easy to get along with if you catch him in a good mood, if he is angry it is best to stay away.
Bio- He doesn't like to talk about it, he is actually afraid of his past.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 01:08:04 pm »
Accepted Both of you! Feel free to start!

Name- Akil
Age- 2 years
Gender- Female
Breed- Norwegian Lundehund
Personality- Fun loving and always happy, she tries to never let her past get her down.
Bio- Akil is a sweet dog with a sad past. At a year old she fell in love with a Wolfdog named James, who took her as his mate. They had a beautiful family with two twins named Hana and Dogo, but one day the pups were killed by infected dogs and James was infected trying to save his family. Akil now wanders the streets, still hoping to see James again, but she has put her past behind her and still holds her head high.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:32:48 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 01:46:52 pm »

Name- This fae goes by the name of Ashai.

Age- Ashai is a young dog, only one years of age.

Gender- Ashai is a proud female.

Breed- Ashai is a Siberian Husky with some Wolf in her.

Description or picture- An onyx main pelt with milky white underfur, large blue eyes decorating her facial features, black sock like markings starting from her elbows and ending at her paws and a long, silky tail flowing behind her.
Ashai is small and petite, her long legs serving as a great tool when it comes to climbing, running, pulling and carrying. Fighting is nothing strange to her, and thus she has great canines designed for ripping apart soft flesh of her foe.

Personality- She's very outspoken and behaved, and would never to something that would sadden another. Ashai's easily frightened by the smallest of things, but she loves to explore and hold a grudge against tight spaces. Her sharp tongue and intelligence proves to be quite efficient around other 'healthy' canines. She's tough to convince into something, and can sometimes be skittish and walk into a dire situation when she's not thinking. Other than that, a young soul, always able to help someone without a second thought. She's motherly and caring, and her dark side is rarely seen due to her optimistic self.

Bio- Born in a ruined cathedral, life for Ashai was not the best. Manipulated by her parents and older sister, the young husky was never thought to have fun or relax. Her life with her parents was mostly dull and dangerous -- being required to go and hunt while the plague-infested canines twaddled around the barren roads was never something you'd look forward to. With the death of her mother, Ashai was charged of murdering her since they thought she had been bitten by an infected canine. Distraught, the barely 7 month old departed from her father and sister, training herself how to survive in this damn new world.  Now, she's traveling around other cities in hopes of finding survivors.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 02:51:14 pm »

Jarvis
The young male trotted through the city of Ariondale, searching for an easy meal. The past few days have been quiet, he hadn't heard the infected dogs attacking each other. Jarvis sniffed around, the smell of death and sickness filled his nose, he crinkled his nose and let out a growl of disgust "Damn it all." He padded down the main road, the road had cars lined up, but they were long gone. These cars have been sitting here for years, collecting mold and rust and serving the creatures as temporary homes. Jarvis kept walking down the road, hoping to find something to eat. Suddenly a loud crash. He jumped in surprise then ran to it, his massive paws beating on the dusty pavement. When he arrived he saw a young dog, maybe a year old, surrounded by some infected canines. Jarvis hid behind an old wooden fence, there wasn't anything he could do, there were too many infected, he would die if he tried to help.

Suddenly the dogs made their move onto the young dog. The young dog's yelps erupted into the still air, making Jarvis lower his ears "..Sorry.." he whimpered as he looked on. The dog didn't stand a chance. It only took them a matter of minutes to rip the poor canine apart. Jarvis closed his eyes and backed away when they began to feed on his body. He ran down the road, he hoped he would never have to see anything like that again. Jarvis came to a slow trot when he smelled rabbit "Where are you?" he asked himself as he sniffed around some trash cans. Jarvis almost yelped in surprise when a plump rabbit burst out of a knocked over trash can. Jarvis was quick to snag it in his jaws and end it's life. Jarvis quickly ate the rabbit, if he took his time the infected would sure smell the blood and come investigate. He finished the rabbit off and continued down the road, hoping to find uninfected dogs.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 03:22:29 pm »
[[Quick question: can we make characters that are infected?

Annnyway, time for good 'ol Manasa to make his comeback. >;3]]

Name- Manasa

Age- 3

Gender- Male

Breed- Australian Koolie x Eastern Coyote (Coydog)

Description or picture- Pelt pattern of a Koolie, ears and physical features including size, of coyote

Personality- Manasa is a sarcastic little jerk-wad at first impression. He has a bit of trust issues, so he won't be the most friendly canine on the block at first. Once you get on his good side, he has the potential to be friendly, though he's always short fused and sarcastic. He is extremely laid back and doesn't stress over much, being oddly relaxed about most things.

Bio- He was born on the streets to his Koolie mother. At about a year old, the plague struck and flipped his world upside down extremely quickly. After his mother and siblings fell victim to the fast spreading virus, Manasa set out on his own and even started a small pack of 3 in the abandoned city. His dwindling pack began to fall one by one until he was once again the only one left.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 06:45:51 pm »

|Anna|

Anna looked around she folded her ears down and walked over a nearby dumpster as she ran into Manasa, with a yip, she then said "I'm so sorry.." Her small puppy ears flung up.