Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 49991 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 11:45:19 pm »
((Ha ha! I still need to make a character sheet for James, Akil's infected mate....

Accepted!))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 11:45:52 pm »

"You're gonna go far kid.."

Name- Jika
Age- 4 Years
Gender- Female
Breed- Red Husky
Description or picture- Above
Personality- She is fun to be around but she's aggressive when it comes to protecting herself. She likes to play but really doesn't have the time for it anymore.
Bio- Find out in RP
Infected- Immuned
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:03:38 am by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 11:48:25 pm »
((Joining you Jim))

Welcome back
to
R E A L I T Y

Name | Cisnero

Age | 5 Y/O

Gender | Male

Breed | German Shepherd x Timber Wolf

Description or picture | With his old owner's collar around his neck, Cisnero has icy blue eyes and a light gray muzzle. His fur is mattered and he is rather scrawny, like Molek.

Personality | Cisnero, now struck by the virus, he is insane and possessed. He finds humor and delight in mauling other creatures, personally other canines, and even those contained with the virus - though it is rare. He lusts after the taste of fresh blood in his mouth, as if it were his daily food for the day. He normally keeps to himself, but when aggravated by the virus, he will launch an attack for hunger. (So lame)

Bio | Nothing fancy - Cisnero was injected with the virus by the scientists along with a few other selected dogs. Ever since he has laid eyes on Molek, a strange connection illuminated inside of him. When the city was deserted, Cisnero has decided to obtain the search of any infected dogs, however, especially Molek, since Cisnero has developed a strong discipleship with the canine.

Infected?(you can also be immune) | Yeeep

((Sorry for the lame application))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 11:51:06 pm »
[[Yeeesssss. Molek's evil army shall rise!! Muahahahaha! >:D
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 11:53:44 pm »

James
Age- 3
Gender- Male
Breed- WolfDog
Description- James is a tall, long legged wolf dog with a black tail tip and black rimmed ears
Personality- Angry and violent since the virus took over, but he still tries to hold onto the last scraps of sanity.
Bio- James used to be a normal dog, but was infected when he was trying to protect his family. (Short :P)
Infected?- Yes

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 12:13:05 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis spun around, smelling another dog, but it didn't smell infected. He peered around "Hello?" he barked, trying to sound as kind as he can "I'm not infected." he said as he waited. He was nervous, what if the canine was infected and he just couldn't smell it? He tensed up his body, preparing to run or fight back. Jarvis crept forward, his ears raised, he came up onto some trash bins next to white picket fence. He quickly jumped around them and saw a dog. He perked his ears and slightly wagged his tail, showing he wasn't a threat "Hey there." he barked as he looked at the canine.

Name- Lynx
Age- 3 Years
Gender- Female
Breed- Belgian Malinois
Description or picture- Lynx is rather thin and has a beige coat with a black muzzle a light brown eyes. She has a bite mark on her left hind leg where she was bitten by an infected dog.
Personality-  Even though she is infected she is rather calm and gentle when it comes to her "kind" but when she comes into contact with the non infected she loses control. Lynx is still trying to hold onto the last of her sanity but she can feel it slipping away after each day.
Bio- Lynx is newly infected, she was bitten by an infected canine a few months back. She can still think for herself but she has a thirst for blood that she can't quench. She now wanders the city, searching for others like her or for the non-infected canines that she is trying to wipe out.
Infected- Infected

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 12:17:47 am »

Akil
Akil watched him through cautious eyes backing up a few steps. Her tail hung low and her ears flattened against her head, "What do you want?" she growled quietly, wanting to get away from him as soon as possible.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 01:51:41 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis raised his head as the dog growled at him "I don't want anything." He took a few steps back "I'm just like you, a dog trying to survive." He looked at her "My name is Jarvis." he looked up at the dull sky, the afternoon sun was slowly making its's descent. He knew that he would have to find shelter before it got dark, a place that the infected wouldn't find him. He looked at the female "You can come with me if you want, or you can go your own way." He sniffed the air, he could smell the infected dogs "We should get going." he said quietly as he began to trot down the road once again.

Also, is my new character accepted?)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 02:09:28 am »
(( Is Cisnero accepted as well as for the others? :p))

Jeckless

Licking his maw nervously, Jeckless poked his head around the old building's corner. Rust smeared the side of the canine, however, he simply ignored it as he continued forward. His claws clicked against the lifeless sidewalk - sounding as if it were hollow enough to swallow him whole. Thoughts shattered, he ambled across the street, not hesitating to even wait for any vehicles which screeched past. Besides, there was no reason to wait. The creatures had disappeared, but no relief rained down on Jeckless. Growling softly at the thought of the virus, the cattle dog felt his paws brush against some dead leaves, but he dismissed the feeling, placing his nose onto the ground and inhaling the scents. Stiffening, the canine let out a low growl, recognizing the scent of a canine. Or canines, Jeckless corrected himself, neck fur bristling. With a continuous low growl, he found himself staring at two canines, seeming lost. One seemed like a pup, or so he guessed, and the other was a large male. Sensing the irritation stirring in the air, he forced himself to stand where he was, bristling and revealing his teeth ever so slightly. A sharp bark escaped his maw as his tail raised into the air defensively.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 03:52:43 am »
((A Little Somethin- http://fav.me/d6wrveq))
((@OreoHeroz Yes))