Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 49986 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2014, 11:48:45 pm »

Indie

Indie looked at Cisnero and nodded looking into the tunnel and grinning, but turning back to reply to the male "Sure will, hopefully we get to rip some pests apart!" she grinned as she let out a quiet growl and set off. Her blue eyes being able to just see around the tunnel as she looked at the old tracks, her head low as she began to sniff at the ground with a grin sprawled across her face. Hearing a squeak she turned her head to look at a rat that sat nimmbling at something. Shoving the rodent out the way she grinned as it his the wall and let out a screach-then sliding down. Investigating what the rat had she growled "A stone..." she muttered with another growl as she grabbed the limp body and tore it apart, dropping it into a hole in the ground. Picking up the pace she began shuffling stones out the way kicking things up as she growled, but the familiar smirk across her face as she continued through the tunnel picking up a few scents which caused her to stop. "Oh how ionna rip you two limp from limb, and the other can watch in horror before their turn!" she cackled as she continued on  

Kiannah

Letting out a huff Kiah shuffled up onto her stomach as she glanced around the abandoned room-her head dipped in dissapointment as she shook her head as she remained on the bed of her family. Lifting, she leapt off the bed and hit the floor with a quiet thud-trotting towards a set of drawers she looked at the floor that had a smashed family photo- her, Shadow, Mark, Anna, Ryan and Lauren. How sad the memories were. "Dumb infection!" she growled slamming her paw against the ground as a sudden shriek was heard in the distance from the dogs being tortured although she chose to ignore it. Shaking her head Kiannah turned and trotted towards the window ledge and allowed herself to leap up against the slightly blacked out glass. Her amber eyes glaring out as she began to observe the streets.

((Its fine Oreoz! And are we automatically accepted if we already have a character in the rp? If not sorry about the post!))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:51:53 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline StripedIllusions

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Lazy potato intensifies!
    • FlareFireFox
    • RoarOfTheRaptor
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #281 on: January 12, 2017, 01:15:32 am »
((Hhhhhhh. It's been so long since I first came to this rp! I feel bad for coming back 4 years later, I hope .:Virus:. hasn't been forgotten by it's other members! ~Bella))