Author Topic: Looking for warrior cats rp  (Read 1575 times)

Offline JaysWing

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • See you own strength.
    • View Profile
Looking for warrior cats rp
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:55:45 am »
hhgjfg hi i've been meaning to get back into FH after the big ol update and what better than getting into a roleplay group?! sooo as u can see i do enjoy the warriors series by erin hunter and in particular, jayfeather. i prefer to rp as him, but if its a custom rp i would be more than happy to create my own character! (i already have a few ocs hehe) i'm very proficient with warrior cat terminology and especially herbs and diseases, so i can fit just about any role, aside from leader but thats only cuz im too nervous lol.

anyways, i'm more than happy to provide an rp sample if u wish to see my skill level! i typically roleplay at a paragraph level, with proper literary terms and vocabulary. i mostly type one paragraph for each post, as too many would clog up the chat and there is a greater chance of confusing and causing people to miss other posts. i enjoy a turn-based rp for organization purposes, but it's cool if there isn't a particular order.

i can create presets, and am currently fiddling with the map creator. so i'd be more than happy to help anyone! i have a preset for jayfeather of my own (tho it prolly isnt Great since i made it at 5am... lmao). i do have a job with unset hours, so there are times where i'll have to leave to work! but i'll make sure to warn people beforehand of any absences if i'm aware of them beforehand.

thank u for taking the time to read!! i do hope i can find a group i fit in ^^