Author Topic: uhh geez its been awhile hi there  (Read 1403 times)

Offline davekat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • what pumpkin?
    • View Profile
uhh geez its been awhile hi there
« on: October 28, 2019, 05:09:23 pm »

Hello all! <3
i have decided that i may as well get involved with the community this time as i do not usually,, but there's no need to be shy, eh? im sorta socially awkward so dont think anything is wrong if im quiet or take a while to respond <3 you havent done anything,, im probably just worn out.
ive honestly forgotten any of my old info so i decided its best if i start fresh, y'know- i think i can recall playing a few times, but it was a pretty long time ago.
you can call me whatever youd like, dave works, most people these days call me something along the lines of "bug"
i enjoy talking to people about anything really, if you see me around dont be afraid to say hello, ill be happy to speak with you! i believe strangers are just friends you havent met! <3
i love story writing and roleplaying for sure, i also draw quite a lot in my free time.
i love anime, art in general, shiny things, and nature— a lot of things spark my interest at the moment and im pretty obsessed.
i am 15 years old, going to be 16 next year, life is just starting to pick up for me, so i apologize if im not around frequently.
anywho, hope to see you in game
                           -davekat <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: uhh geez its been awhile hi there
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 05:18:22 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Oh boy I'm very socially awkward too lmao you're not alone. We got some things in common so that's neat! I love art as well, and shiny things are just mesmerizing to look at. Except for in the morning after you wake up...then it hurts x-x You seem like a very fun person =) Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 06:23:03 pm »
Hai! Welcome back to Feral Heart :D Hope you have fun and find some people to hang out/explore the maps with ^^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 01:25:04 am »
glad to hear of your return! hope you enjoy your time here<3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 05:32:23 am »
No shame in being a bit socially awkward, most around here are pretty friendly understanding folks anyway :3 Happy to see another old face coming back around here. I hope you’ll find your time back enjoyable still. Welcome back <3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 12:17:29 am »
Hey! Welcome back to FeralHeart! It's okay to feel the ways you are and I hope opening up and being here can help you with it. <3 Your interests fit in perfectly so I doubt you will have any problems fitting back in here. Have fun! Hope to catch you around.
not active here anymore ♡