Author Topic: Never been good at these  (Read 3040 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Never been good at these
« on: November 18, 2019, 03:16:45 pm »
Well, here we are.

I just wanted to write up a brief introduction thread as well as an apologetic one.
For some, my expressions of opinion have not been the most benevolent. For others, my actions have been questionable. When I took a short-lived leave from FeralHeart I left behind a few people who were actually very dear to me and have cared for my wellbeing from the beginning. Other friends I left behind having ended on an awful note, in which I was too ignorant to see the situation as my fault when it was. Where I thought i was mature, I wasn't. Where I thought I was reasonable, I wasn't. Where I thought I was right, I wasn't.
Previous dramas within this game and community had greatly influenced my emotional state, being traumatic in some cases and therapeutic in another when things were going as/better than expected.

To the members of Staff that I hurt in my time working with them, I'd like to deeply apologise for my behaviour and actions towards the lot of you. "New" & "Old".
I don't expect forgiveness, after looking back at some of what went on between us. However, I can't not express myself here and now to get rid of the weight that's been on my shoulders for several months, hoping to at least prove in the time I've been away, I've grown up and gotten a grip of myself. I'll not touch the subject on what we went through although I do hope we can at least comfortably be in one another's company from now on.

As I'm not very good at typing up apologies, I'll keep it short.
I suppose I'm back, if I'm welcome?

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Never been good at these
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 04:16:29 pm »
It's good to see you back!
We haven't talked much at all in recent years but I love seeing you around 'n about in-game and on the forum

Even though I don't know what happened, it's nice to see you learn what you've done wrong, and grow from and own up to your mistakes. It really shows a large amount of progress and growth to be able to do something like that!

It's going to be lovely seeing you around again. <3

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 04:32:57 pm »
Scally!! <3 It’s good to have you back, missed seeing your user around here! :)

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 05:49:00 pm »
Welcome back my old shark turtle friend <3
doing what i feel like

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 06:10:18 pm »
We’re all human. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes even when they think they’re having the right judgements. We’re all just souls on our own individual learning journeys. Life isn’t all about always being right but rather doing your best to do what is right even if it’s against your own personal feelings, agendas, and comfort levels. What’s important is to acknowledge our mistakes, reflect upon them, and vow to do better in the future. Sometimes past wounds can’t be mended because hurt is hard to heal. But even still any sort of genuine expression of empathy is appreciated so thank you for taking the time to try to express that here. Hope you’ll feel better. Welcome back Scally.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 07:42:00 pm »
Heya, welcome back my old friend <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 09:31:36 pm »

Of course you're welcome, Scally! Welcome back =) It's really hard to admit to being in the wrong or asking for forgiveness even, but I'm proud of you for taking the time to write this up. Past is the past, and even though hurt can carry on through years at a time, recognizing any wring doings and taking it upon yourself to do better is always the best. Excited to see you around~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

HemiCountry

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 01:49:05 am »
Nevertheless, all that happened and has passed on. It's wonderful to see you again, Scally <3. Given even if it's only Luc and I from the old team we all started on, there's at least someone around. I hope things have managed to go alright for you since and I can certainly note you'd receive forgiveness from me, it was wonderful working with you for as long as we did. I'm always here to chitchat if you'd like, too.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 03:20:39 pm »
Ah, thank you for everyone's kind words and welcome backs, as well as forgiveness.
It'll be great to catch up with some, and meet the rest of you, sometime.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2019, 08:36:42 pm »
Hi, wait a minute, I think I've seen you from Dragon's Den!

Art by QuietMacaroni