Author Topic: This Pulsu and he exists  (Read 3280 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
This Pulsu and he exists
« on: September 08, 2019, 08:49:12 am »
So a while back I made this little dude and drew a sketch for him a good few months ago, but decided to make a digital colored reference recently.

Please note this is mostly a comedy character of sorts? I didn't put too much thought in him, he's not for serious use. That doesn't limit him, but all I'm wanting to say is he's not supposed to be logical and have every single part of him thought out to an extreme. It's just a silly little thing I came up with one day and expanded on in a different way than I thought I would when I very first made him. Sorry if you were expecting something in depth and super unique or special, he's pretty much just for fun. Thank you for understanding.

In Game Character

Full

Line Only (because it looks better honestly)

Then here's a version I haven't digitalized yet without his mask.

Okay done with the images about the little guy-

I didn't wanna bother with a whole custom species page since he was the only one I have nor is his species in an open RP group- or any RP for that matter. It's not super well thought out anyway and he probably works just as well as simple a character alone.

Pulsu is a childish but curious creature that roams around various locations, mostly observing the people and situations he finds. He's curious, but can become quickly bored if not finding just the right place.

His age is a bit of a mystery given aging for him is different, though most would probably describe him as a young kid, 7-8 years old. In reality, he's probably about 25 human years old. He's just immature as heck compared to humans of that age. He's 2.3 ft tall, 21 lb.

He enjoys eating, even more when he's bored, and is likely to eat things usually deemed inedible. He has the ability to fly, but at some point just became too heavy to, nor are his wings fully grown in. He has tiny talon like hand sort of things at the end of each wing, giving him the ability to grasp onto things.

The tips of most of his feathers, especially the larger ones along the back of his head and wings, glow a neon blue, seen best at night. His overall body feathers have these tips too, though it's much less vibrant and noticeable. His legs and neck "fluff" is fur though, being a less neon but still somewhat bright blue. His feet are paws rather than talons like his "hands."

Okey now that the general bio of sorts is done I might as well list some random things in the style of a tag yourself meme because I describe people better that way.

Ate a lady's pillow once out of nowhere. Or at least half of it.
Screamed for 30 minutes at a tree for scaring him with a falling leaf.
Accidentally made a kid think it was okay to eat the stick of a lollipop.
Will stay awake for 3 days straight but then pass out and sleep for a solid day and a half.
The skull mask probably isn't even real he just found it in a costume store but didn't know and still tries to convince people to this day it's from some huge beast.
At least 30% birb and at least 20% glowing fluff slime.
Randomly gives people things he finds in trash cans, sometimes things the person threw out just to confuse them.
Stole bread from a pigeon being fed by "The Old Lady On The Bench In The Park" kind of person once.
Oddly relates to eggs?
Can and will sneak and climb into crane games, popcorn machines, and other various similar things.
Got locked in a bakery by "mistake" once.

Thank you for reading the stuff that went through my mind at 4 AM

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: This Pulsu and he exists
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 08:57:34 am »
Pulsu can give me all the trash he wants. He’s hecking cute.
doing what i feel like

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 09:06:12 am »
Pulsu can give me all the trash he wants. He’s hecking cute.
eee thank youuu- honestly I was worried about him looking too evil or angery

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 09:08:03 am »
I’d draw him sometime if I could ._.
doing what i feel like

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 05:37:11 pm »
so cute, he makes such a cute fh character as well!!

in-game: hooli

Rhakorra

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 06:08:16 pm »
What a fascinating concept! This is a great character!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 07:57:23 pm »
Honestly? I want to draw him? He's so cute?? Like how???

lmao I love this guy, he's adorable! Kinda want to make my own x) What matters in a character is not how in depth they are, but what they mean to you personally in my opinion. Most of my characters don't have a super epic and philosophical story to them, but I still love them dearly~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 12:02:29 am »
I love his colors and the whole bird like parts! <3 He seems like such a cheeky fella lol. I love the design concept you came up for with him and his little bio bits. Such an interesting creature, you're very creative. Would love to see him roaming about FH some day :)

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 04:44:48 am »
Such a unique and pretty character! I admire your creativty, and I love the facts you came up with for him (8. A cutie indeed.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 05:03:51 am »
Thank you all so much ;w; also I should've said this but even though this isn't a request art thread, I don't mind anyone drawing him or a similar animal, either the concept/ref art or based off his Feral-Heart in game character.

It's odd because I actually came up with the in game design first. I made him as just a little character to hang out as, but then turned into his own animal that couldn't easily be done in game, but I still like both of the designs weirdly.

Thank you all so much thougghg! I got nervous mid post and thought about not sending it, but seeing everyone's replies has already made me have such a better day.