Author Topic: You're Dead To Me.  (Read 1929 times)

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
You're Dead To Me.
« on: November 28, 2017, 07:52:06 am »
Will re-post this(in this post) once I've done some school work - they may check for plagiarism and I don't want to be accused of such!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:49:31 pm by Ziggy »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: You're Dead To Me.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 02:43:59 pm »
Wow... I don't know what to say to this... I don't know rather to praise you for how good this poem is or worry and try to offer advice for how sad and lost you feel to of wrote this dark poem. I guess I will do both... Great poem I have seen a lot of poems but not all of them where this detailed and thought out, though I am sorry your feeling this way and it compelled you to write this very detailed and somewhat depressing poem... There is a saying I live by that I heard in one of my favorite songs "Suffer long and it will set you free" that is the quote that seems to help me when I am going through a rough time. I can relate to how you feel, my self I have been back stabbed by people multiple times in life and most of my girlfriends were kind of cruel to me as well, so I know where you are coming from. No my problems I have had may not be the exact same as your's but they are similar, please hang in there and don't give in even though I know it is hard to do sometimes. Losing love or a friend is not worth your tears nor is it worth your pain, don't let this destroy you. Good luck.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:25:23 pm »
reminds me of some rather professional poetry

very nice.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 10:05:59 pm »
This is...very well written. So well in fact I can almost feel the emotions in this myself...

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:44:23 am »
Thank you very much everybody for the feedback! Lots of the darker stuff was from past relationships, so thankfully I am not in a horrible situation. :)) It means a lot to get such great, caring responses. <3