Author Topic: Vortex's Den of Characters (1m/9d/21y)  (Read 14990 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Vortex's Den of Characters (1m/9d/21y)
« on: August 03, 2017, 09:26:43 am »
Vortex's Characters
Vortex
<Preset>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xo0ai5dokc7tgaw/VortexAlive_1.fhp/file

Name: Vortex
Story: The force is strong with this one.

Tuk
Tuk
Nicknames: Tuk, Tuktuk.
"The winds of change flow through all things, there are no exceptions."
<Preset>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lwv5xoibevotlds/VortexAlive_5.fhp/file

Species: Lion, Male.
Traits: +Tough, +Strong, +Fast, +-Wildcard, -Lazy, -Slightly Forgetful.
Likes: Forests, Jungles, Mountains, Grasslands, Swimming, Waterfalls, Stars, Nights/Evenings, Laying, Seeing new things, Walking, Games, One-on-One Talks, Thunder, Rain.
Dislikes: Arctic, Volcanic, Swamps.
Scent: Leaf with a hint of strawberry.

PERSONALITY
- Tuk is a mostly chill and lazy lion, loving to lay around for long periods of time while chatting with others or observing the surroundings and can be a little silly at times too. Easily forgetting some things, like what he was planning to do or what he may have said to someone at some point, Tuk would shrug it off and get around to what he wanted to do at a later time. He can also be a bit of a wild card and have random moments of greater or weaker intelligence, energy and/or strength which he finds useful as well as hindering. Tuk tries his best to keep up with conversations but he's always had moments where he'd miss something that was said or misunderstand something and tries to fix his mishap if he catches it, he also appreciates how forgiving others can be for this particular weakness of his. He is also very understanding and caring of others, making sure they're ok. He finds it easy to have one-on-one conversations but when things get very busy or there are lots of others around, Tuk might become more reserved or try to find a calmer, quiet place. As for other things, Tuk is generally friendly, happy, and calm.

BACKGROUND
- In a land known as Golaan, far from the Feral Lands, there thrived a pride of rather proud lions, known as the Golaan Pride, that were often in conflict with hyenas and other nearby prides of lions alike. The Golaan Pride was located mainly in many of the grasslands of Golaan and strived to control all of Golaan, often kicking out lions that showed weakness or that were considered to be a hindrance in order to maintain their strength and speed. Being as proud as they were of their many successes, they would often taunt the surrounding prides and lure their hunting parties into traps to weaken the other prides further. Among this pride of proud lions was Tuk, a lion who would rather to make peace and relax if given the chance. Tuk would often be laying around with a small party of five lions in spots he liked around the mountain that towered over Golaan, only joining the rest of his pride when he really had to or no longer felt like laying around. The spots Tuk laid at had quite a good view of Golaan, where he could see an ocean at the eastern border, the desert to the west and a couple of forests to the north and south with vast open grasslands between it all. He often watched as his pride clashed with the other prides and would keep his pride informed if any trouble might be getting close. He was also responsible for keeping hyenas from sneaking up on his pride by trying to use the many mountain passages, which were only lightly guarded as these attacks from behind did not happen often due to the rough terrain being rather hard to travel through. However, the spot Tuk was assigned to keep watch of had more openings as well as a cave that went through the mountain that the hyenas had started to use as their home which made it hard for Tuk to keep his spot protected without spreading his party too thin. Tuk would also make conversation with the hyenas and attempt to get them to agree to truces, which his higher ups were not exactly happy with as they saw this as a sign of weakness. After many tries to get Tuk to change his stance and go into the cave to attack the hyenas directly, his higher ups withdrew many of their lions from the area, leaving Tuk in a bad situation as the hyenas took the opportunity to rush out of the cave and a few other entrances. Tuk and his party did all they could to hold them back but after a lengthy battle they had become very tired and slow. The hyenas managed to finish off all of the lions in Tuk's party as well as many other lions that stayed to protect the area in protest of the recent decisions by their higher ups. When Tuk's pride returned, the hyenas were already long gone and Tuk was standing in the middle of where the battle had occurred, his claws, teeth and fur reddened by the long encounter. His higher ups took this opportunity to claim that Tuk was responsible for what had recently happened and they banished him from the Golaan Pride, betraying his years of dedication and loyalty. Since then, Tuk had left Golaan and despite his losses, he pressed forward to find a new pride to call home while maintaining hopes that whatever new pride he joined would be a lasting one. After his journey took him to the Feral Lands, Tuk took his time to look around for other prides to join. Tuk is now happily part of Modoru Pride.

Sol
Sol
"Make decisions for yourself, and you will not be lost."
Species: Cheetah
Scent: Maintains a minty fresh scent.

Background: Separated from her cheetah pride by a strong storm at a young age, Sol seeks little more than to survive and explore.

Personality: She may not be the most chipper soul around and might even flee to a place of solitude at times, but she tries to maintain a positive attitude around others. Sol is very welcoming of others joining her at any time, and is not afraid to join others herself.

Empty Placeholder
Name: ---
Species: ---
Traits: ---
Dislikes: ---
Scent: ---
Story: ---

Some reconstruction. Sol has joined the ranks.

Vortex's Presets
mediafire.com/file/b8fq59pcpx9vnwi/VortexPresets.zip/file

This Page
tinyurl.com/vtxCharacters
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:56:57 am by VortexAlive »
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Vortex's Den of Characters
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 12:07:11 pm »
Ooo, very lovely characters there, Vortex!
The fluff-manes are super cute.
gone

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 06:43:10 pm »
I LOVE Adzar's story 10/10
Farewell everyone<3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 07:03:22 pm »
Ooo, very lovely characters there, Vortex!
The fluff-manes are super cute.

Thank you much, Vespian! ^.^

I LOVE Adzar's story 10/10
10/10 Would leave the clouds again and thank you! :'D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 02:39:10 am »
I love your character designs! Tservu is my favorite <3 You have a knack for creating pretty and unique characters!

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 06:29:48 am »
I love your character designs! Tservu is my favorite <3 You have a knack for creating pretty and unique characters!
Thanks! <3
Oops, forgot to add his story! Added it! :D

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 11:21:11 am »
Thank you for sharing more about your interesting character with us, Vortex! +floof
Personally, Sevisus is my favourite - I really like his design.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 11:23:12 am »
Whew, that's quite a bunch of characters. It's really interesting to see the various different stories for each character.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 11:31:03 am »
Holy cow how do you keep up with all of these characters??? Dang.

Also, Vortex is still trippy as heck. But I really like TokKul. Those colooors

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 12:03:34 pm »
Thank you for sharing more about your interesting character with us, Vortex! +floof
Personally, Sevisus is my favourite - I really like his design.

Ayy thanks Valhayes! :D

Whew, that's quite a bunch of characters. It's really interesting to see the various different stories for each character.
Indeed, I had more but I cleared out the ones I didn't want anymore because they were derps lol. Still working on the stories thing, eventually they will all have one. :D

Holy cow how do you keep up with all of these characters??? Dang.

Also, Vortex is still trippy as heck. But I really like TokKul. Those colooors
I use the power of my brain and computer... and hands and eyes and... yep... xD
Vortex will always be trippy, he's just colorful like that. =P
Also thank you! ^.^