Author Topic: Accepts login then says incorrect username or password (both are correct)  (Read 4709 times)

Offline KipchaTheHuntress

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Okay so when I try to go into the game, it at first accepts my login but then shortly after it tells me that I have an incorrect username or an incorrect password which is false because I typed it correctly each time and each time I get the same result. Pretty soon my anger is going to bubble over and I'm going to end up deleting my account unless someone can help me figure this out. I was all excited to play it today and instead I get this crap. Just please someone help me.

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
shhh noone knows me

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
I tried that and it still gives me the same thing... T^T

Dire Night Wolf

Is your username/password longer than 16 characters? A username/password can't be more than 16 characters long, if it is, you'll be able to post on the forums, but not login into the game.
If your username is over 16 characters, you would have to make another account or if the password is too long, you can fix that using the login at the top right corner of the site.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Wow lol do I feel stupid. My username is 17 charcters. Thanks a lot. I'll deactivate this one and start a new one. Thanks again I appreciate your help. :)

Offline Sarch

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
it doesn't login in me!
it's say incorrect username or password (5 failed attempts causes 15min ban)
I wait 3 hours but it's says again! Help

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Sarch, if you need help please make your own thread. Anyways did you check this yet:
 http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0
Also did you look at Thanatos||Soul-Eater sugsestion.
shhh noone knows me