Author Topic: Different Paths.  (Read 4428 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Different Paths.
« on: April 12, 2016, 09:56:06 pm »
A quick little colour map:
Positive Text & Negative Text
Enjoy ~

DifferentPaths.

I forever walk the paths of life alone. Afraid of what will happen in the future if I were to mess up...
How can I make everyone like me? Accept me?
Will I forever be judged by how I truly am....or who I pretend to be?
Does anyone care? Does anyone notice?

I've seen you walk the path of life alone. I see the hurt that you carry with you....you're afraid of what you might do and how you will be judged. You're losing yourself and you're no longer who you truly are....But I won't judge you.
You don't have to try and please everyone, not everyone needs to like you. If they can't accept you, then you shouldn't try to change their ways. They won't be persuaded, too close minded...or maybe they're afraid themselves.
Afraid of change.
Don't let them change who you truly are. I don't want you to change just to pretend...change to be true.

I'm really scared....it's dark and I can't see. Where am I going anymore? Do I even care?
I stopped. I'm done. I slipped and now I'm falling.
I hit the ground.....I'm not getting up.
I'm left alone. I can feel the tears in my eyes start to form and slide down my face....No one is here. No one say me.
I'm weak. Will never stand again.
You can't make me stand again.

You have fallen...you're not getting up.
I have seen you fall, I wasn't quick enough. I approach you. I help you up.
You resist, you're not wanting to stand. I don't force you, I leave you on the ground.
I stay beside you.
I wait....and wait....and you still refuse to stand.
I'm patient. You can stand. I will wait. I will be here with you.
You finally stopped crying. The tears still linger though.
You're strong to make it this far. I brush the tears of hurt away...
Do you feel lighter? Or heavier...?
We try again. I'm gentle. We go at your pace, no rush.
You will stand again. You will not stay on this ground. You're no longer alone. I'm here now.

I didn't want to stand. I was never going to stand again....But I'm standing....and I no longer feel the hard ground. It doesn't hurt much now...You're helping me stand.....you're helping me stand..I'm still weak. I wept and I'm weak for it. You're laughing now aren't you? But there is silence coming from you...Not a smile that hurts...but a smile that cares. Your eyes...the look in your eyes is making me feel...like I can do this? Pure feelings of care. No judgment... Only encouragement. But I will still walk the path alone....this isn't going to last. You'll leave, I'll fall...and what if you're not around....what if I can't see the light anymore? You're not letting me go. You're still with me....I feel lighter...I feel safer. Are you doing this?
You start walking and I'm still here with you...the space around us is getting slightly lighter...is there light coming up?
I'm scared. What if something happens...how will the future judge us
You're falling....your grip loosened up and you're falling....I...I caught you...I ac
ually caught you. I'm not letting go.
I'm helping you up.
You will not fall like me. You will not fall like me....my reaction time wasn't the best...but you didn't hit the ground. There's light up ahead...we can walk together.
You like the idea...you're actually smiling...as if you knew....
I smile back. Helping you up, hand...who cares what happens now. I know you care...

Different paths for us to discover.... Paths that lead to hurt...but we'll walk it together...
We'll over come them together....
Hand in hand...if you fall I'll catch you. If I fall, you'll catch me.
If we fall together...we'll both be strong and stand.

We can do this....

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Different Paths.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 10:11:48 pm »
Such a beautiful and inspiring poem you have here Hakumi<3 I really like how to were able to capture both the positives and negatives working both against each other and with each other...such a very hard thing to grasp, but you managed to describe it perfectly. Wonderful job~
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline chromatic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Deer teeth, for you kid!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 01:06:11 am »
This is a very beautiful poem, and even the choice of colors for the two perspectives sends a powerful message. Sometimes you don't feel like ever getting back up again, but as long as someone is there for you, anything is possible

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 05:15:56 am »
Such a beautiful and inspiring poem you have here Hakumi<3 I really like how to were able to capture both the positives and negatives working both against each other and with each other...such a very hard thing to grasp, but you managed to describe it perfectly. Wonderful job~

Ah, thank you for your kind words. ?

This is a very beautiful poem, and even the choice of colors for the two perspectives sends a powerful message. Sometimes you don't feel like ever getting back up again, but as long as someone is there for you, anything is possible

Thank You & So Very True c: ?

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 06:25:18 am »
Oh my, this is wonderful. <3 Keep up the good work! Nice to see someone diving into the deep end when it comes to poetry. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 05:47:44 pm »
Is it sad that I'm such a blubbering baby, that I started crying in the middle of this poem/ This actually spoke to me on many levels. It is very beautifully written, I almost imagined it as a song. You know, it really reminds me of the society most of us live in today. Everyone keeps trying to throw you to the ground and keep you there, just for their own pleasure. But there is always going to be that one person, maybe more, that will come along and help you stand, help you through all of your troubles. Like a light at the end of the tunnel. They will hold you, and help you every step of the way until you have made it into the light. Thank you for writing this poem Hakumi. It is wonderful, and I have a feeling a lot of people really need to see this. :3

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 06:56:08 pm »
Oh my, this is wonderful. <3 Keep up the good work! Nice to see someone diving into the deep end when it comes to poetry. c:

Thank You , Thank you c: ?

Is it sad that I'm such a blubbering baby, that I started crying in the middle of this poem/ This actually spoke to me on many levels. It is very beautifully written, I almost imagined it as a song. You know, it really reminds me of the society most of us live in today. Everyone keeps trying to throw you to the ground and keep you there, just for their own pleasure. But there is always going to be that one person, maybe more, that will come along and help you stand, help you through all of your troubles. Like a light at the end of the tunnel. They will hold you, and help you every step of the way until you have made it into the light. Thank you for writing this poem Hakumi. It is wonderful, and I have a feeling a lot of people really need to see this. :3

No , No, It's not sad that you ended up crying in the middle. I didn't know it was going to impact someone like that, so in a way, I'm actually glad ( NOT in a mean way of course ). But yes, that's what this poem is all about & I really do hope that more people get to see this. Even if it's a small handful or barely anyone at all, It still felt good writing this. Thanks for reading it too ?

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 04:22:26 am »
This is incredibly deep and beautiful. I love it.

Vivat Rex

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 04:26:57 am »
This is incredibly deep and beautiful. I love it.

Ah, thanks you c:

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile