Author Topic: How did you discover FH?  (Read 8623 times)

Offline Airaa

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: How did you discover FH?
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 03:00:22 am »
I believe I discovered Feral Heart through another animal game known as WolfQuest... that or I was looking for other animal games and stumbled upon Feral Heart!

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 09:01:41 am »
I believe I discovered Feral Heart through another animal game known as WolfQuest... that or I was looking for other animal games and stumbled upon Feral Heart!

me too : D

Offline Angelaxax

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meep
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2020, 06:36:34 pm »
I think i browsed threw the internet or heard someone say something about it on roblox around 2015
Meep

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 08:34:35 pm »
Discovered it in maybe mid-late 2011, but I was given this account in 2012 thanks a really kind player on Transformice! I either found it while on WolfQuest searching for other wolf-related games or because of BereghostGames (on YouTube) playing the game with his kids.
I remember being so into FeralHeart and desperately wanting an account, but registration was never open and I could never catch it when it was. Really dampened my spirits. I wish I could remember her username, but a Transformice player gave me this account when it was still xxhazelwingsxx and I love her forever for that <3

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 08:27:02 am »
I completely forget about transformice! That game is fun too : )

Offline KhaosPlayz

• Curious Wanderer
    • KhaosDrawz
    • UCZaOPOoviajZQeJlixhE7AA
    • @KhaosDrawz
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt!
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2020, 11:21:02 pm »
I found FH back in 2016 or so when I first joined deviantArt on my old account. I typed up 3D animal models and FH popped up in the search engine and so I googled it and found the website! I waited and waited because it was impossible for me to make an account, hoping it would open up, then I simply forgot about it until just last year. I would've joined sooner, had it not been for the fact I got super busy with college and things, and only stumbled upon it once again just last month and found it easy to make an account! I was super hyped but abashed that the server was down (at first I thought it was my own internet due to my own connectivity problems) but joined the forums shortly afterwards (after realizing it's a thing) and kept a close watch on the updates, and well... here I am! It was a bumpy road but I am here now!
I also played Wolf Quest for a while but got bored of it quickly when my internet crapped out and I had to play offline mode, and eventually just uninstalled it from my PC.
"Even if the vast numbers make you feel insignificant,
just know that even one person can move mountains. Each and every one of you
 can be the start of something incredible." ~Markiplier

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2020, 08:18:50 am »
I don't exactly remember when I first discovered FeralHeart, but I'm assuming it might've been around 2013 or so. I found out about this game through YouTube videos about FeralHeart. Eventually, I made an account around 2016 and I've enjoyed being in this forum and game since.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline strawfurries

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2020, 04:00:04 pm »
if i recall, i found it through a fanmade music video. good times!

Offline fuzzy55556

• Forum Newcomer
  • pfp drawn by me
    • speckledfinch
    • Short Tab
    • midoriyadont
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 06:32:14 pm »
I've discovered Feral-Heart way back in 2011-2012 (Unsure which date) from my sister. I walked in on her playing this game and me being the wolf/warrior cats kid that I was I asked her what it was. "Oh it's this feline canine game. You can't play though you got to be 13!"

I made an account anyway. Still using the same account you see here! It got me into story writing. I did slip away for about three years though, I lost interest but now I'm back.

(FHmodsdontbanmeIwas11whenIjoinednot13butnowI'mwayoldenough) Thought I'd admit that-

My passion for art is not entirely there, but I'll hope all of it comes back to me

Offline Legendum

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Chillin' with metal and noodles
    • swiftkill18
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2020, 07:07:57 pm »
I discovered Feral Heart back in 2015, when I watched "The truth about Feral Heart" by Chibaz. But I could not play to thsi game because I did not have a computer. And in 2018, I got a computer for my birthday. The first thing I did was to register and to download FH. ^^
Gif from Princess Mononoke