Author Topic: FeralHeart Pet Peeves  (Read 12385 times)

l3irdie

Re: FeralHeart Pet Peeves
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2020, 06:38:31 pm »
i've got a few and that may be a lil' bit of a hot take for some

- The Edgelords that try and get a rise out of local chat with current/past events (on FH/off FH)
- Leaving, then coming back, then leaving, then coming back, then leaving a week later, then coming back.
- People who believe they've got authority over younger/confused users because of their own seniority or reputation. (ESPECIALLY, when they talk down to people. like it's fine to politely correct someone on something but oh my lord not everyone has been here since 2013, it's fine, lets just all be friends)
- People who think they're far above everyone else because of one reason or another, also kind of tying in with above.
- When people do requests for art/presets/etc. but forget its a request and become very demanding/needy of the final product

And

The self-entitlement I see from time to time, from all walks

be courteous to your fellow players, civil and open-minded.
no one is better or worse
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 06:41:48 pm by l3irdie »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2020, 08:18:48 pm »
- When you graciously do a favor or two for someone and they keep asking for them, then get mad when you decline
- People who ask you to help with something then sit back as you do all the work
- People who complain about something and wanting others to act against it, then contribute to the issue themselves

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2020, 08:45:10 pm »
- Everyone on that slope in the Grounds and the other, better-looking maps are all dead....

We live in a society
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2020, 09:41:13 pm »
- Everyone on that slope in the Grounds and the other, better-looking maps are all dead....
We live in a society
This is one of my peeves too!. Hang out in Bonfire Islands, it's so pretty! And there's way more spots to dance, sit, and role play! Go to freaking Kwimbi Beach instead of huddling in that spot!

- People who complain about something and wanting others to act against it, then contribute to the issue themselves

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2020, 07:25:09 am »
oh i be feeling called OUT by some of these lol let me add my own

- that same dull greyscale character design i see in all the edgy wolf packs. i don't know how to describe it but its everywhere and its.. bland
- people asking the same basic questions in the help section when they could search it SO easily or there might be a thread with the exact same issue right below it (especially in the case of server outages and such just scroll down for 2 seconds!!) this happens on forums everywhere and it gets on my NERVES learn to GOOGLE
- the place where the textures for the head and the body of the models join. oh you want to make a preset with a marking that extends from the head to the body? die.
- my internet going out the two times a year i actually try to play feralheart #topferalheartuser
- the fact that eyes and teeth share the same texture file so i can't have fun glowy eyes without the teeth also glowing, smart preset side of feralheart please help :(
- the word "she-wolf"
- unreadable fonts on the forum. really bad font color choices bother me too but they're at least somewhat readable with a bit of eye strain, but when i have to copy and paste a post just to read it in plain text bc the font itself is totally unreadable.. cmon
- seeing my old posts (puke emoji)

(hope no one gets upset by any of these, all in good fun i swear)

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 05:49:08 pm »
when a friend is afk and u wait for them for like.. 6867835 YEARS and then they suddenly leave the game. ;-;
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 05:58:06 pm »

- that same dull greyscale character design i see in all the edgy wolf packs. i don't know how to describe it but its everywhere and its.. bland

Back in the day, wasn't there more rainbow and more colorful characters? And even freaking non felines and canines such as reptiles, dragons, and even elephants and birds? Now everyone are just boring wolves who look like they're on the verge of sleeping, or lions who look the exact same.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 06:03:00 pm »
- When people sit around and complain about how quiet it but then they don’t engage in conversation and just tab out and go afk
- People who complain about how much they hate the game and community but continue playing just so they have a platform to complain on
- People who make nonstop quiting and leaving threads but never actually quit. I get if you leave once and then change your mind but some folks do it just to be dramatic xD
- People who commission or request a preset (especially complicated design coding) and then decide to get a new character a day or week later and never use the preset again. I’ve seen preset makers spend hours on these things only for them to go to waste.
- When certain users rant about wanting a specific contest or event to return and then they don’t attend it or take part in it.
- Roleplay groups that advertise themselves as roleplay groups and all they do is afk, chitchat, and lay around when you actually want to roleplay.

LOL
ive joined multiple RPs where all they do is litteraly LAY THERE and do nothing lmao. there have also been times where ive been just relaxing on the game, sitting in a nice spot, then a random player keeps chasing me around and lays down on me ;-;
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2020, 06:38:10 pm »
Back in the day, wasn't there more rainbow and more colorful characters? And even freaking non felines and canines such as reptiles, dragons, and even elephants and birds? Now everyone are just boring wolves who look like they're on the verge of sleeping, or lions who look the exact same.
I'll suprice you but I'm going to make weird viper-cat character.

I don't like people who always sing songs, for example: fall intooo the daaaaaaarksiiideeeeeeee
Just weird spam.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2020, 07:01:55 pm »
I'll suprice you but I'm going to make weird viper-cat character.

I don't like people who always sing songs, for example: fall intooo the daaaaaaarksiiideeeeeeee
Just weird spam.
I'm not surprised actually, many of my characters are non-felines or non-canines. I have a dimetrodon for a character!

Art by QuietMacaroni