Author Topic: Login issues  (Read 850 times)

Offline mixaven

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Login issues
« on: October 15, 2020, 08:16:13 am »
Good morning/evening!

I've been playing FH for,,like a few years at this point?
I stopped playing for a while, probably over a year, due to school really coming for me.

I wanted to try and play the game again, so I downloaded everything and installed it and the patch for 1.17 as we're asked to do when setting up the game. Got in only to realize I cannot, for the life of me, remember my password. It was saved to my browser/google account so it auto filled but obviously this is an issue when it comes to trying to log in, in-game. I've tried resetting my password but the links I receive through email all lead to a large black screen that says 'Bad Reset Code'

I've retried getting the emails but it still does the same thing. Is this something from my side and how do I fix it? ;w;
Thank you in advance!!

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Login issues
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 04:22:58 pm »
I think this issue hasn't been fixed if I'm correct, you can try messaging a staff member tho. Still wait for another suggestion, I might be wrong :)

Groogle

Re: Login issues
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 05:04:28 pm »
This seems like more of an account problem for which a staff can only help you there.

I recommend contacting them, and you can find them here (https://feral-heart.com/staff/) Yes, its a little outdated, but don't worry!

Good luck.