Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520036 times)

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ken
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2015, 05:15:02 am »
it just let me in, but then it kicked me out again! this new update was a mistake! I liked it better when I could actually play! >:( >:( >:(
This is extremely rude and uncalled for. It's not an "update", it's an attempt to please the players who want to play, while trying to work out the security issues created by the hackers. The staff are doing the best they can at the moment and you need to chill out. This was not necessary and if I were staff, I'd be hurt by people saying things like this. Be appreciative for what is given to us, please, or don't play.
Yes, I agree with the paragraph above. Well spoken, as you said we should be thankful for having something that at least lets us onto the program. It takes time for the staff to fix such a large issue, for now we have to use the given resources or go without playing.
Never regret something that once made you happy.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2015, 05:22:36 am »
it just let me in, but then it kicked me out again! this new update was a mistake! I liked it better when I could actually play! >:( >:( >:(
This is extremely rude and uncalled for. It's not an "update", it's an attempt to please the players who want to play, while trying to work out the security issues created by the hackers. The staff are doing the best they can at the moment and you need to chill out. This was not necessary and if I were staff, I'd be hurt by people saying things like this. Be appreciative for what is given to us, please, or don't play.
Yes, I agree with the paragraph above. Well spoken, as you said we should be thankful for having something that at least lets us onto the program. It takes time for the staff to fix such a large issue, for now we have to use the given resources or go without playing.

The issue was already resolved and everyone has calmed down, there's no need to start anything else up again, I'd recommend you leave it be 'cause I don't think it'd help much.

in-game: hooli