Author Topic: 6 year long hermit a.k.a. so anxious i never once posted on the forums  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Twinedtail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • basically i'm monky...
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!! my name's Ellie. this account has only been around for 5 years but i believe i've been playing FH since i was 10/11? so around 6 years? with a few years where i never lost my passion but definitely lost the free time to play-- missed it every day though. :'( I remember I first made an account during the week long shutdown all that time ago, and nearly gave up trying to get into the game until i finally found the news topic on the forum explaining it. I've made a lot of friends ingame, but as there are so many more people on the forums and i don't think any of those friends ingame are still active since i've been gone, i figured i'd finally give in and stop being a hermit. :) i don't expect anyone to remember me because i played a lot of different characters by a good few usernames back when i was tiny, but if anyone remembers playing with the animal-fied versions of a few select World of Warcraft characters, or a few slightly modified HTTYD characters wayyyy back, you may have run into me once or twice. looking forward to talking with you all!! and hit me up @ Twinedtail ingame or even just on here if you need someone to rant about your interests with.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:03:01 am by Twinedtail »

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: 6 year long hermit a.k.a. so anxious i never once posted on the forums
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 01:04:58 am »
I definitely feel like I may have seen you around before! Your username is very cute and a bit familiar. ~
Welcome to the forum side of things!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Twinedtail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • basically i'm monky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 01:25:06 am »
Thank you!! i really like this username, i didnt even remember i had it 'till i saw it written down in my room. Most of mine are from other games, haha :) i love your signature n profile pic by the way!! :D

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 02:29:58 am »
Ahhh! Thank you, artwork isn't by me but they are my lovely characters! (icon is only alolan vulpix so thats not mine either lol) Yyour username is definitely cute, love it a lot!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 04:38:45 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Glad to see you wish to retire your hermit days lmao It took me about a year or two to actually start coming around the forums, so I understand the awkwardness and worry behind it wholeheartedly. Also very glad to see you wanting to make a come-back. FeralHeart is definitely one of those places you can't just...forget, nor can you get away from for long. I'm excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 10:22:13 am »
Welcome back to FH, Twined, and welcome to the forums! It's always so good to see people returning and getting into FH once again. It seems we share an interest in WoW and HTTYD, which is awesome! I hope you enjoy your time back and here on the forums, and I hope to see ya round!

Rhakorra

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 10:35:29 am »
Welcome back to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 06:23:11 pm »
That's funny, some people call me Ellie too, sometimes. :D
Welcome back!
doing what i feel like

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 06:25:55 pm »
Hello! I'm happy you are able to return and open up a little more. <3 I hope that gets easier for you in the nest future as you interact more with others and learn the forum a bit more. People are a little more active on the forum yes, but they have their reasons as to why and some just choose not to be on the game that much. You can find people anywhere! Whether it be the forum or game. I don't recall you but you seem like a sweet and positive person. I hope to catch you around more. Enjoy yourself! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 06:26:29 pm »
Welcome to the FH forums, floof! I once had a Toothless character running around Bonfire, who knows maybe we've rped together before c:
Farewell everyone<3