Author Topic: Ask Afrus  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bean
    • View Profile
Ask Afrus
« on: February 03, 2017, 06:12:14 am »
I'm a nobody.

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Afrus
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 06:23:32 am »
/flops a bunch of questions onto you
why'd you choose the name Afrus?
what inspired you to create your own 'mascot' character?
did you draw your signature or did someone else did? if you did it, what is your art setup (computer/tablet/paper, art program, do you do tradtional/digital, etc)?
what drives you to keep playing FeralHeart/stalk the forums?
dream destination (whether inside your country or overseas)?
favourite animal?
how long would you last if you were stranded in the woodlands without any means of directional guidance (meaning a map, GPS, phone, compass, etc) or supplies?
what would you do if you saw a stranded pet stuck in a sewer drain and the waters were rising to a rapid degree?

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 06:34:17 am »
/flops a bunch of questions onto you
why'd you choose the name Afrus?
what inspired you to create your own 'mascot' character?
did you draw your signature or did someone else did? if you did it, what is your art setup (computer/tablet/paper, art program, do you do tradtional/digital, etc)?
what drives you to keep playing FeralHeart/stalk the forums?
dream destination (whether inside your country or overseas)?
favourite animal?
how long would you last if you were stranded in the woodlands without any means of directional guidance (meaning a map, GPS, phone, compass, etc) or supplies?
what would you do if you saw a stranded pet stuck in a sewer drain and the waters were rising to a rapid degree?

Afrus just came to me when I joined FeralHeart, it really stuck and it grew on me. Just kind of made up I don't know if it's an actual word.

Afrus was a gray wolf originally with yellow eyes. She's very old now. A couple of my main mascot characters are actually on Last Moon, and that's Adeen, the tan and red striped saber-tooth with a bad attitude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2M7I1OVFEU
And Tee, the really quiet lioness with crazy blue hair and horns for some reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Troxg6fQY&t=65s
What inspired me to make them was my adoration for animals.

I drew my signature in SAI, it's of Tee and Cloud using my Bamboo Wacom Tablet. I also draw a lot of traditional.

I like to make art and being in this community being part of role-plays helped inspire me to draw and create and it's just like one big idea engine. Since I can't get on anymore, I'm trying to fix that, I continue to make presets.

Favourite animal is probably a wolf I guess since I seem to be that a lot of the time, but I'm almost a lion just as much.

I'd last quite a while having experience doing that sorta thing.

I'd probably try to get the little pet out with my bare hands, even if it were a gator.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 12:43:30 pm »
What's your dream occupation?
Have any exciting plans for the next few months?
Favorite subject of study?
Favorite color and why?
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.