FeralHeart Roleplay > Misc. Roleplays

CherryVille High ||Anthro,Neko,Human etc RP|| [Inactive since 23/12/2014]

<< < (2/8) > >>

Necropossum:
Accepted :3 we can start when we have atleast one more person join I don't wanna wait for teachers okay ;~; )

Necropossum:
*table flip* You know what let's just start I'm tired if waiting XD also sorry for double posting.))
Thing looked around the outside of the school. It was her first day. She didn't know anyone, but it didn't matter to her. She plopped down on a bench. Cardigan looked around aswell "woah." She said looking up at the school building. She noticed Thing a bit away from her she walked over. "Mind if I sit?"Cardigan asked "sure whatever."Thing said shrugging. Cardigan sat down "soo... I'm Cardigan."She said "Cool."Thing mumbled absently.

greenart6:
Turtle walked towards the entrance of the school, his heavy backpack hurting his shoulders. Not being able to take it anymore, he sat down on a bench next to some other students (Thing and Cardigan). "Hello," he said, taking a few deep breaths as he relaxed. "First day at this school, and it's kinda weird. Don't know anyone here."

Senrova:
Name: Umbreon
Grade: 11
Species: Anthro Umbreon
Personality: Derpy, Funny, friendly, hyper, social
Strengths: When he takes hits it doesn't hurt him as much.
Weaknesses: He doesn't watch his back.
Appearance:
Other: Schools for chumps!

Posting more apps soon.

Kastilla:
Name: Wolfie
Grade: 9th (youngest one)
Species: Anthro - Dog
Personality: Depressed, anxious, shy, quiet, and confused.
Strengths: Drawing, writing, Science, Art, and English.
Weakness: Bulling, preps, couples, and Math.
Appearance: Wolfie is 4'11, she has dyed black shoulder-length emo hair. She has folded/flopped-over ears and a scrappy bobbed-tail. She's skinny. She usually wears black skinny jeans'n band t-shirts(Radiohead is a common one).
Other: School's for chumps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version