Author Topic: What's going on in my life? [Ellen's Journal]  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
What's going on in my life? [Ellen's Journal]
« on: January 09, 2019, 06:48:15 pm »
(18/Apr/2020)

Hi guys. A lot of things have happened since I last posted here in this thread. I was in a relationship that lasted 1 year and a month-
 we broke up this january, I've been a MOTS (which was an honor), and now we're in a very serious situation with the... let's call it the citron. I have stayed home, completely isolated since 12 march, and have been depressed. I really miss my friends, but I try to cope with the situation by distracting myself, talking to my friends on discord, watching netflix, and maybe draw a little. However, i still lay in my bed most of the time. It's not a good thing, but I try not to become useless. :)

I'm no longer really active on the forum or game, sadly due to loss of interest. At least, that's how it is for now. I'm not even sure if an epic game update would retrieve me back to this home.
I don't know... I guess FH and I have just drifted apart, slowly. I'm starting to not even think about this game and my character, and I no longer really follow what's going on inside the community -and that comes from someone who used to constantly check the forums everyday, and tryharded at the minigames there were (halloween candy event anyone?)
I tried to log in to the game the other day but I just logged off shortly after. There's just nothing in it for me, not that I know it's an awesome community and game that I love... even I am not certain about why I have lost so much interest to FH. I just... have.

The only way to reach me now is through Discord. I'm there everyday.
Ellen#0666 (I have Nitro, that's why the tag is scary lol)

I feel like since I state all these things about my past relationship and the citron stuff, I felt like it belonged here in my journal.
Maybe I should have left this in the leaving section, but who knows if I will get my FH spark back? I don't even know... :P

But until then, I hope you guys stay safe and feel happy. Love you all.

(09/Jan/2019)

Hello guys! <3

Maybe a few of my loyal friends on FH *cough* Kuri is *cough* definitely one of them <3*cough* have been thinking about why I'm not so active anymore, and well... Most of you probably don't even recognize my face here xD
But I want to clarify that I haven't left FH! I'm still around here, just mostly observing. I'm kinda "exhausted" from posting on so many threads so I'm just lurking at the most. I may hit a short comment on events and discussions, though.

Another good reason as of why I'm half online and rarely ever in the game is because... Drum roll please~

I found my lover, and his name is Christoffer (Same pronunciation as Christopher~).
We met each other through a good mutual friend, where we played a bunch of boarding- and card games on a Café (It's a fun place)
When we met, both of us had huge butterflies in our stomachs about each other. We've been in a relationship for 3 weeks now, and we both still get overly joyed by just being in company with each other ^^

Here are some pictures of me and his adorable face if you wanna see that... <3

Welp, that's about it. Feel free to ask about him  :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:40:49 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: What's going on in my life? [Ellen's Journal]
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 07:05:51 pm »
congrats on finding 1 whole boy

kinda wondered where you vanished off too

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 09:45:27 pm »
You 2 are so cute together c:

<3

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 10:11:53 pm »
Hahaha...  This happens to all my friends.   Well, you're happy.  *can't find any pictures that'd make this post more meaningful*
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline moonwolf303

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HOI
    • Moonwolf303
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 04:24:01 am »
Ik this is late...but Congrats! you guys are a great couple.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 06:37:37 am »
Sometimes breaks are nice so it’s understandable if you’ve felt the need to step back a bit Ellen <3 I’m just very happy to see you’ve been doing well for yourself! You and your bf look really adorable and happy together! I’m thrilled that you’ve found love in a good friend and I wish you both the best of years together. Hope you had a Happy New Year friend <3

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 12:44:30 am »
OMG Aww you two are an adorable couple!! Congrats on finding somebody who makes you haopy Ellen <3 I'm really happy for you ^,^ I haven't been too active here either so I totally understand you. We all beed a break once in a while.

Hmm maybe I ahould post a thread here too. So much has happened since I was last active.. Thanks for the idea Ellen xP

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 11:04:53 pm »
Updated
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 12:02:07 am »
Sorry to hear you've gone through what you have, and it's sad to hear you've lost interest in FeralHeart. Life happens and sometimes you just can't control those things, and that's alright. Glad to hear you're keeping yourself occupied. It can get pretty boring being cooped up at home.

You stay safe out there, Ellen! You're such a recognizable member of this community, and you're a very sweet gal. If you ever get your spark back, we'll be waitin!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2020, 07:31:12 am »