Author Topic: The Age Carries Over WC rp  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
The Age Carries Over WC rp
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:15:57 pm »
The Age Carries Over or TACO for short(We did this on purpose and i love it) Is a massive wip, community based WC rp. Where we the staff will have most of the things planned out by members. The map ref even plans to made by the community, and voted upon once staff pick their faves. We also welcome you leave suggestions in our Swagstions channel. We also would like to plan on playing games outside of FH to help keep everyone active. Maybe even stream a lil movie or show. Anyway, your here for info on the rp.

Brightclan
A clan that lives on the beaches. They love pretty things, like shells and gems and anything shiny. They can hoard stuff. But hate anything with the smallest speck of black. Due to this, they will abandoned their young in the wild if they have the smallest black on them. This reason why is because of the Ash-fall. They however, love pure white cats and Albinos. You can score extra brownie points with them.

Cinderclan
A clan founded by a kit that was born in Bright and abandoned. They formed their own clan, allowing those who were thrown away to call home. They have no med cat or med app, but everyone shares their medical knowledge with each other. They do follow Starclan.

Stormclan

Unlike the rest of the clans, Stormclan lives in a towleg town. Their naming sense is anything. Think of them like Bloodclan in a way. Stormclan does not follow Starclan, so leaders have 1 life, and the leader position can change easily. While not a real clan, they are weary to outsiders and those of clans. They do not welcome outsiders into their ranks much, but once in their like family.

Tribe of Sky Seekers

These guys are a mix of clan and tribe. Leaders, med cats, and med apps are all determined at birth. They live in a abandoned mine underground. Good at digging and Brightclan loves the gems they collect. Can have Gem like names.

What is the Ash-fall?

You may have seen it in BC's description and you maybe wondering, what is the Ash-fall? The Ash-fall is a new season we have created to keep the rp on its toe beans. Ash-fall happens 2-3 years. Between Green-leaf and Leaf-fall. Its then the Volcano gives off Ash, blanketing the ground in darkness. Prey is scarce, and the air is dirty. But it does not explode. The death it carries along with the darkness have lead BC cats to see the color black as Unlucky and death related.

Now a lot of high ranks are open. Please ask staff which ones are open and see if you can be one.

Discord

https://discord.gg/8xKdps8
Merrp

SpicyDirt

Re: The Age Carries Over WC rp
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 03:10:09 pm »
This is a wonderful idea!

I love the plans that you have picked out for each clan! I really hope this works out for you! And on a side note, how would you feel about having a hairless cat join the ranks? I recently bought a sphinx fur texture and I have been DYING to use it! I know one group said that the climate would not work, but I feel like a beach climate would be perfect if you wouldn't mind that!

~The Spiciest Dirt

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 04:54:18 pm »
This is a wonderful idea!

I love the plans that you have picked out for each clan! I really hope this works out for you! And on a side note, how would you feel about having a hairless cat join the ranks? I recently bought a sphinx fur texture and I have been DYING to use it! I know one group said that the climate would not work, but I feel like a beach climate would be perfect if you wouldn't mind that!

~The Spiciest Dirt

I don't mind having one in the rp, but it would have to be a kittypet. As Sphinx's come with a lot of skin related conditions. But I wouldn't mind if they were in the clan half of the time and a KP back at home. As long as the current clan leader is fine with that. I have a few Sweater textures if you would like to add a sweater to them. I did a Sphinx a while back and updated his preset once a week with a new sweater.
Merrp

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 12:29:39 pm »
Bump
Merrp